Hacking Just got m3 real perfect having problem w/gba

kornmaniac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime i try to load a gba game it freezes on a white screen after it shows the game boy screen can you tell me what i need to do

kornmaniac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i do i got one game to load with exploader but i thought it was supposed to work with out it maybe i just dont know what i am doing when i tried to save the game with exploader it said it couldn't save is the a way to do that i was using pkmn fire red
btw i am using m3 sakura v 1.35 in case you need to know

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sakura has it's own loader build into the interface. you don't need to use gba exploader to load your games on a M3. You load a game like any DS game.

Reason why you can't use gba exploader on your M3 slot1 to load gba:
Roudolph banned all slot1 M3 products from using the gba exploader after they sent him a C&D.

There is a patch to remove the ban, but it is something your currently do not need to use.

There are several people with the can't load gba games issues. The answer to those was to have the M3 GEP (GBA Expansion Pack) in the DS and charge your DS overnight. Seems the battery in the M3 GEP is slightly rechargable.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The first several bundle packs I got had a few defective M3 GEPs, had to buy a new GEP for each one that didn't work even after trying to charge it.

Just buy a new one if the charging overnight method doesn't work. I had to buy a new one form RHS since DX doesn't carry them.

http://realhotstuff.com/expansion-pack-real-p-266.html

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kornmaniac said:
i keep getting this message that says 1m circuit board not installed is the any thing that can be done
I got this message before when trying to load Pokemon games in Sakura. Try using Touchpod to create a save file.

kornmaniac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magmorph said:
kornmaniac said:
i keep getting this message that says 1m circuit board not installed is the any thing that can be done
I got this message before when trying to load Pokemon games in Sakura. Try using Touchpod to create a save file.
how do i get that or to that

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold down the A button when you turn on your DS and you will be given the option to boot Sakura or Touchpod.

kornmaniac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right after i got it working i used dsoragnize 3.2 and my ds crashed i had to redo the memory card all over everything is fine now just using touch pod for now on thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: yes