zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i just got a 2nd hand PSP 1000 and luckily for me it was on 5.03! The person i got it off said it was already hacked but when i checked the system info it only said 5.03 and now i don't know what to believe..
Well first of all i don't have a pandora battery and the memory card that came included is only 32MB so I'll probably be getting a 2GB or something soon, until then i have no idea what to do
Also, the disk drive is broken.
So the point is, i have a 2nd hand PSP 1000 on 5.03 (not sure if its hacked or not) that has a busted disk-drive and i'm trying to hack it without the use of a pandora battery
rolleyes.gif

So what i really need to know is what i need to do to hack it (supposing i do get a 2gb Pro Duo)
I know about the Gen and M33 and ChickHEN but not very much
unsure.gif

Also, should i get a pro duo, cos if i do how am i going to access the stuff on it >.< (dumb question)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got a second-hand PSP 1000 not too long ago, so its still fresh in my mind. I bricked it at first, but rest assured it's working fine now.

For starters, use this. It's pretty thorough. Just remember to install M33 THEN 5.50 GEN (while following the guide). I tried installing 5.50 GEN first and I bricked mine. It's pretty smooth sailing after that.

Also, the PSP doubles as a memory stick reader, so you don't need to worry about buying another reader. I did buy an adapter myself and they're only like $5, shipping and handling included.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Well, I got a second-hand PSP 1000 not too long ago, so its still fresh in my mind. I bricked it at first, but rest assured it's working fine now.

For starters, use this. It's pretty thorough. Just remember to install M33 THEN 5.50 GEN (while following the guide). I tried installing 5.50 GEN first and I bricked mine. It's pretty smooth sailing after that.

Also, the PSP doubles as a memory stick reader, so you don't need to worry about buying another reader. I did buy an adapter myself and they're only like $5, shipping and handling included.

HAHA! saved all this on a sticky,so i could remember. thx,if you had'nt post this,i would've bricked my psp a couple of times!

@Zeromac: you should follow the stickys,also,you should get a pro duo,preferably 4-8 gb if you are going to play alot of games. Also,oncec you installed CFW,you should be able to access the games on the pro duo.(zomg,i sound like I know everything,and i just learned this a few days ago o.O) once you get used to it,and get your know how,it should be pretty easy.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP-hacks.com

I hate this questions. Posters if you look on this VERY same forum, there are already posts and stickies on this topic.

They are very helpful.... why would you buy something before you even know what to do with it.

Wynd

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might also want to take a look at this, if you have any leftover micro sd cards from your flash carts. im going to buy 2 8 gbs and this so i can have 16 gbs for cheaper,save about $10-$20.
wyndcrosser said:
PSP-hacks.com

I hate this questions. Posters if you look on this VERY same forum, there are already posts and stickies on this topic.

They are very helpful.... why would you buy something before you even know what to do with it.

Wynd

Now now,people can make mistakes,even Guildy makes mistakes(wait,that was a lie o.O)

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys, now i guess i have to go get a 2GB Produo so i can start :S
oh and Wynd, i got my psp for free
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome