Gaming Just got a 3DS for $170

Exkorath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i just got a 3DS for $170 at target along with it i bought zelda: OoT and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. So i get low price and 20 free games
smile.gif
now all i need is a screen protector. Also any problems i need to know about with the 3DS?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
tagzard said:
*Cough* It sucks
*Cough* no u

To answer the actual question, the ridges on the bottom screen can leave perminant marks on the top screen. A top screen screen protector should do the trick, or any other meathod you could devise. but don't wait for your screen to get marked up to take action.

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the top screen can get scratched very easy so I would put a microfiber cloth or anything similar inbetween when you close the 3ds

*looks up* well even with a screen protector the top screen can still be affected.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeloazndevil said:
well the top screen can get scratched very easy so I would put a microfiber cloth or anything similar inbetween when you close the 3ds

*looks up* well even with a screen protector the top screen can still be affected.
It may be possible,but I don't have nothing protecting the screen and still have no scratches.

QUOTE(Exkorath @ Aug 10 2011, 03:58 PM) just my local target. your target should have the lowered price too i believe.
I see.

Oh and look at my sig for current and in-coming games.

Exkorath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh btw walmart also is selling it for $170 for my xbl friend where he lives. mine isnt though so idk. it might just be some stores. i would call them if u plan on buying one, nobody likes to waste gas.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
tagzard said:
*Cough* It sucks
*Cough* no u

To answer the actual question, the ridges on the bottom screen can leave perminant marks on the top screen. A top screen screen protector should do the trick, or any other meathod you could devise. but don't wait for your screen to get marked up to take action.
i regret not buying a top screen protector day one i have little dot/speck on the to left hand corner of the screen, it's unnoticeable with 3d off but with it turn on especially all the way up it sticks out like a sore thumb, but only in the menu not when i'm in game.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Annoying since the price drop in Aus is from 300 to 250 or something like that, stupid since are dollar is worth more last time I checked, stupid America and Other countries
tongue.gif
lol jokes, really sucky.

zachpl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just bought my Black 3ds from walmart for 169.99 today, I bought zelda as well. I got the confirmation that I am signed up for the ambassadors program when I signed on to the eshop so yay
biggrin.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's a good deal but I would have had to spend $16 tax which isn't a lot but the games being offered are all 2D. However I have the launch 3DS system so I get the games. I just had to use up that gamestop credit on something because everyone knows that store is doomed to fail and the one I preordered at actually even closed and moved my preorder to a different store.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
kevan said:
Annoying since the price drop in Aus is from 300 to 250 or something like that, stupid since are dollar is worth more last time I checked, stupid America and Other countries
tongue.gif
lol jokes, really sucky.

I'm pretty sure it started at 349 then 330, I see that Dick Smith is selling for 200 for 3 day sale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.