Hacking Just getting started

C

croagunk.master

scottieb99 said:
Thanks for all the help!

Create a folder called GAMES on the root and try putting your games in there and then try loading the hdd again.

well lets see;
1. open notepad and save it as "USB.CFG" to desktop and it shold show with a notepad icon as "USB" since CFG is the file type
2. Inside the USB file you should again have product ID:Vendor ID:# of partitions on Ext HD, having a look like "111d:2222:1"
3. Save then put USB file on a thumb drive and place it in ps3
4. Go onto multiman and press L1 until you find a list of directories
5. Go into folder that has part " /dev_hdd0/
then game/
then BLES80608/ and inside you should find "USRDIR", go inside that folder
6. on the other side you should find a directory that has "USB" in it, the inside directory should have your "USB" file
7. highlight or click (whatever) then press O to move it into the multiman's "USRDIR" directory
8. after that do the "start + /\" and wait for the "please wait" to finish then you should be able to copy games from Ext HD to internal with any freezing *cheers*

Read more: PSGroove.com - multiMAN v1.16.03 Released - NTFS Support Arrives http://psgroove.com/content.php?811-multiM...s#ixzz1FEGJ73Xi

final troubleshooting step: If that guide doesn't work, try changing 0x2101:0x0BC2:1 to 0x2101:0x0BC2:2

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried all the steps and could never get ntfs to work, fat32 works just fine so I guess I will use that and ftp to get the games there. How to u make the games show up on the xmb or can u?

C

croagunk.master

scottieb99 said:
Tried all the steps and could never get ntfs to work, fat32 waorks just fine so I guess I will use that and ftp to get the games there. How to u make the games show up on the xmb or can u?

Nope, you can only run games via MultiMAN. About the NTFS problem, it HAS to be your hdd. Try getting a new one and see if that works.

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got another one for ya, is it safe to delete the ps3_update folder in the game? That adds up after u get 10 or so games.

C

croagunk.master

scottieb99 said:
Got another one for ya, is it safe to delete the ps3_update folder in the game? That adds up after u get 10 or so games.

Nope, sometimes it doesn't read the game if you do that.

EDIT: Check your PM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: