Just Failed DMV Knowledge Test

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by OverBlade24, Jan 5, 2017.

1. OverBlade24
    OP

OverBlade24 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2016
    United States
    So as the title says, I failed my knowledge test and have to wait 8 days to retake it. Any tips would help in order to study for the next one
    Thank you.

Mr.ButtButt likes this.
  2. Blood Fetish

Blood Fetish Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
  3. vayanui8

vayanui8 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    United States
    You can find all the questions with answers uploaded to youtube. Just review those.

Mr.ButtButt likes this.
  4. Mr.ButtButt

Mr.ButtButt The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3

Sep 22, 2015
    United States
    As someone who failed their first time, and passed the second, I can understand being very nervous about taking it the second time. Try your hardest to remember the questions that you got right. What grade did you get.. or if it didn't say, how many questions did you get right, and how many did you not?
    Just read the driving manual, and try your hardest to remember. That's all you can do..
    The REAL thing you should be nervous about, is getting out on the road, and DRIVING ON A ROAD, OH MY GOD, IT SO NERVE WRACKING.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

lol i wish i'd known this

5. vayanui8

vayanui8 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 11, 2013
    United States
    I'm glad I did because I barely passed lol. If I had missed 2 more I would have had to retake it. The test really is hard for someone who hasn't had a chance to drive before. You need more experience to understand the questions.

Mr.ButtButt likes this.
  6. OverBlade24
    OP

OverBlade24 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2016
    United States
    thank you guys. Im going to make sure I go into my next exam like a boss, or well atleast with the confidence that I'll pass this time XD

Mr.ButtButt likes this.
  7. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Oct 22, 2009
    United States
    I would study the book a lot. Have a family member test you on it. I passed my DMV 100% first try. Don't feel bad. Give it another go. Took me 3 tries to pass my actual drivers test. Only way I passed was screwing up the cone distance when I was practicing beforehand.