!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the japanese version, i torrented it, and its in .iso files: the installation iso, level 1 iso, and level 2 iso

altogether it comes to about 800 MB, so i cant mount it to a cd. should i mount each iso to a different disc (dvd) or all on one disc?

and if theres anything else i need to know, please tell me

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If it's seperately then it's meant that way. When I had Rosetta Stone it was lessons 1 & 2 etc in 1 iso.
Also, personally, I find Rosetta Stone useless. >.>

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Once you use the installation CD you dont need it again, and any language pack works with it.

Just mount the iso disc you want to use with Deamon tools or something similar, disc 1 would be the first set of lessons, 2 is the rest.

Simple.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey
biggrin.gif

I have rosetta stone as well, i just used daemon tools to mount all three, then installed it.

tenshinoneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
If it's seperately then it's meant that way. When I had Rosetta Stone it was lessons 1 & 2 etc in 1 iso.

Yeah dude i agree with Twiffles. The best way to learn a language is to play videogames. I learnt English playing videogames i swear xD

If you wanna learn japanese the best way is to go to a japanese class an playing japanese games and having the kanji dictionary on the DS. Try playing easy little kids games like tamagotchi connection, etc.

Good luck
moogle.gif

silent sniper

!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tenshinoneko said:
Twiffles said:

Yeah dude i agree with Twiffles. The best way to learn a language is to play videogames. I learnt English playing videogames i swear xD

If you wanna learn japanese the best way is to go to a japanese class an playing japanese games and having the kanji dictionary on the DS. Try playing easy little kids games like tamagotchi connection, etc.

Good luck
moogle.gif
i am taking japanese in school
and i'm failing
frown.gif

thats why i downloaded rosetta stone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM