Hacking JUst Dance

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok just a quickie as the search appears to be down for last few days (403 forbbidden).
after i run just dance the screen seems to have strange lines top and bottom where half the output is split from the bottom..
the centre of the screen is fine and the topand bottom has both..it has interlaced lines..1 line normal and 1 line taken from the bottom of screen.
i have tried cios 13/14/15 and neogamma all r8 revisions and the problem remains.

i should also note i am playing off a dvd not usb

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problems with Hermes' cIOS, I don't see any reason why one should use Waninkoko's cios for backups.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the video mode right? Are you playing NTSC on your PAL TV by chance?

Also:

QUOTE said:
No problems with Hermes' cIOS, I don't see any reason why one should use Waninkoko's cios for backups.
Herme's cIOS is not compatible with everything. Friend has a drive that won't work with Herme's, but works with Wanin's. My drive (i-rocks IR-9300 case w/ 40GB [ugh, can't wait 'til xmas] HDD from 9 years ago) works fine with both of them.

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am playing a pal game ona pal wii and as the previous postaer says its just this game..i have tried forcing all different video modes and i allways get that effect..its like widescreen borders top and bottom but half the image is there and other half is the screen split in half but intrlaced..
it could be a bad rip but i dont wanna get into a piracy row..

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
its not a bad rip plz can some one tell me whats going on.and can i sort it becouse its looks fun and my little girl wants to play it she.buggin me to get it fixed and thx if u can tell me what to do or whats worng
unsure.gif

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thats 3 different reips and all 3 have same symptom..and this is the only game that does it..very strange

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just had my lass playing a pal copy on pal console and on a 37" LG widescreen tv and looks ok to me had no problems

have had problems with neogamma the graphics look decidedly shoddy on some games but if you run the game through the disk channel they look normal

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
longtom1 said:
have had problems with neogamma the graphics look decidedly shoddy on some games but if you run the game through the disk channel they look normal

thx for your reply longtom but what do you mean by disc channel and what do i need to do this.its not cisocorp i hope but my tv is 47" plasma could that be it?

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm wondering if its a missing newer ios as well..i have tested it on a few wii's that i have modded and they are all doing the sam thing. but they are all on 3.2 wii's so it could be a missing ios..i'll try ios53

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
so is down to ios53 then thats what the problem is will it be ok to install ios53 cioscorp wad i just want to make sure i have boot2 but i want to be safe lol but i will try to install normal ios53 see that will work or not thx longtom brv
laugh.gif

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i used the one from cios corp and then downloaded it using dop-ios. both gave same results.

dunno wether to just bite the bullet and update to 4.2 or wether to wait for the safe updater..

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4.2 won't make a difference I'm on 4.0E and it works no bother have you'se tried a different tv and have you got your settings set to widescreen?????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is