Hacking just bought 5.05 console

SmoothNobody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i'm sure you guys know the annoying "update the system software to use network features" message every time you launch a game. i did google first and the threads i found said delete the "update file" but failed to mention what the name of this file was. i tried updateinfo.bin but that didn't work. i checked AIO guide that mentions deleting PS4UPDATE.PUP.temp.net and the PS4UPDATE.PUP folders and running the update blocker. i did all that but i still get this annoying message. what is this other update file that needs to be deleted?

EDIT - read another thread that says delete everything in update folder. doesn't work.

Last edited by SmoothNobody,

SmoothNobody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Reactions: GaaraPrime

SmoothNobody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i finally got everything the way i want it and started playing a game. first time i play for a few hours and everything goes smooth. second time i play i get a kernal panic and my save data gets corrupted. i only have around 5 hours of play time on this console and this is the second time my save game has been corrupted on two different games. first time it happened i was using the al-azif DNS method. i switched over to x-project hoping to have better luck but i'm still losing my save data. i know kernal panics are suppose to be normal but how how do people get through a game without save data corruption? is this a common problem? could there be something wrong with my console? would appreciate some feedback from a few people cause at this point i don't see this jailbreak being viable. i'm considering buying another console to see if i have the same problem or just selling this console and walking away until there is proper CFW.

maniakos84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi i i am very new in ps4. I have my ps4 for not more than one month. In every forum that i try to read about ps4 everyone speaks about "payloads". I try to understand what exectly is that payloads but its not clear. Could anyone explain what are these payloads and why does anyone have to send them in ps4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment