Just a big thank you to all the developers and tinkerers.

Ewpb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As the title says. Thanks for all the hard work.

The Wii U still takes pride of place in my living room due to all the tweaks and mods. I've tried other systems but nothing quite beats having the regular Wii U menu with all the injections of my old games I've purchased in the past.

It's pretty much at the stage where it 'just works' my kids can pick up a controller, turn it on and play anything with very little hassle.

Thanks again.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kiss ass much?? :ha:

I am only joking... Bravo you, it doesn't get said enough. :yayu:

I love my wii u and it is all down to the blood sweat and tears of those involved who made me love it. So yeah... Thanks guys n gals!

Ewpb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kiss ass much?? :ha:

I am only joking... Bravo you, it doesn't get said enough. :yayu:

I love my wii u and it is all down to the blood sweat and tears of those involved who made me love it. So yeah... Thanks guys n gals!

One day I'll get the perfect Sinclair Spectrum core and a Wired HID pad module from the homebrew dev gods. 😝

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it's beyond possible, just needs the right person to jump in at the right time if we can keep it alive.

C64 lover here and I love retroarch for that however as much as I appreciate and get the whole 1:1 emulation goals, I wish I still didn't have to wait ten mins for a game to fail loading. Thought those days were long behind me :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: