JUS translation, DSTT help needed

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by H0rr0rSc0pe, Dec 14, 2009.

Dec 14, 2009
  1. H0rr0rSc0pe
    OP

Newcomer H0rr0rSc0pe Newbie

United Kingdom
    I came across an old thread detailing how to translate Jump Ultimate Stars into english and play it on the DSTT, however a good majority of the download links no longer work http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=139793.

Could someone please tell me where i could find the downloads required to translate JUS and get it working on DSTT?

2. EverlongNDS

Newcomer EverlongNDS Advanced Member

Portugal
    try to find and already translated version. The rules prevent me from helping you but is pretty easy -.-''

3. H0rr0rSc0pe
    OP

United Kingdom
    The only rom I can find that's already translated requires a premium rapidshare account :/ and i still can't find the files required to patch the rom for DSTT use.

4. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    To get JUS working on a DSTT (or clone), get 2 clean copies of JUS, and use the english patch on one of them. Find a program that can unpack roms, like DSLazy, and use it to unpack both roms, english-patched and clean. Drag and drop the 2 folders (not the .bin files) from the english-patched version to the clean version, and repack the "clean" rom. Load the now modified "clean" rom onto your microSD and play.

5. H0rr0rSc0pe
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks, i might just fork out for a rapidshare account and save myself the hassle

6. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    It's not a hassle. It took me less than 5 minutes to get working on my DSTT clone, including the DSLazy download time. It's very simple.