Jump Ultimate Stars

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Taziz, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    Omg I found the game I'm going to import [​IMG] but sadly its Japanese but that's another reason to learn it [​IMG]
    anybody know a fan site where I can read tons of information about this game [​IMG]
    In English if there exist any

2. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    P3X-719
  3. Quanno

Quanno GBAtemp Fan

Apr 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    You shouldn't buy it.
    Buy a flashcart and download it.

4. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    well the translation is not complete there still lot of stuff need to be translated, well if I like the game I always support the authors, If I play it for more then a 10h with out breaks its worth to get it [​IMG]

5. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    The translation is almost 100%. I've played the game with English Patch, it's very playable.

Try it.

6. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    P3X-719
    Well, I've been playing it for the last year with that english patch and it is awesome! deufeufeu is a genius and true humanitarian.

7. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    well maybe the most important stuff is translated I guess but still the game it self is confusing I don't know what dose pick up items do in game and stuff like that, I really need to read a lot about thi game

For example I'm stuck at: Planet P first challange Father smash return need to use specific attack on all targets with my own deck and nothing works everything failed

8. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    i believe for that one you need to use the character "bobobo"(big guy with blue shirt, and huge blonde afro)

9. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    thank for your help I will tray

10. GameSoul

GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

Mar 21, 2008
    United States
    Illinois
    You imported it already? Cool. If you need a match online in JUS, visit the JUS chatroom in my sig, or if you have MSN I have several active friends who play JUS and I can introduce you to them. [​IMG]

11. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    yeah mate it wound be awesome to battle with some people with out lag test my decks and stuff [​IMG]
    how do we do this I can install I have msn and stuff, wisper me your username on msn so we can talk what to do next [​IMG]