Funky Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
My bro got a AK2i only recently, and it corrupted his save file. He says he tried to soft reset once, and did it again before it worked. He also says that he activated a cheat. That's all he can think of. What might have caused the problem? Or is it simply a faulty cart?

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
My bro got a AK2i only recently, and it corrupted his save file. He says he tried to soft reset once, and did it again before it worked. He also says that he activated a cheat. That's all he can think of. What might have caused the problem? Or is it simply a faulty cart?

It could be a faulty MicroSD card too. I'd recommend using the Panasonic SD Formatter to format the card and try again.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It could be a faulty MicroSD card too. I'd recommend using the Panasonic SD Formatter to format the card and try again.
fail

MicroSD's are usually not the issue, they can't simply corrupt themselves, it's because something happened. You can't simply have a MicroSD and "Poof!" it suddenly corrupts everything on your cart.

Most likely your brother soft-resetted while saving. Or, there might have been a contact issue while saving. Whatever it is, the game suddenly lost contact to the MicroSD.

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Briankealing said:
QUOTE said:
fail

MicroSD's are usually not the issue, they can't simply corrupt themselves, it's because something happened. You can't simply have a MicroSD and "Poof!" it suddenly corrupts everything on your cart.

Most likely your brother soft-resetted while saving. Or, there might have been a contact issue while saving. Whatever it is, the game suddenly lost contact to the MicroSD.

It wouldn't be the first time a write issue would cause trouble. Plus, MicroSD cards can only take so much work.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Briankealing said:
QUOTE said:
fail

Aite, that makes sense. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy