Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So tomorrow is Judgement Day.
The last day I'll be attending school before I take my extended Spring Break.
Also, the day of the Calculus exam.

I've been doing my homework for a few hours a day. Reviewing concepts over and over. I also watched those YouTube videos that someone recommended me in my other thread.

Why do I feel so unprepared then? It seems like every time I take one of these tests, I forget really simple things and it totally throws me off. Maybe it's the fact that I'm at a 55% right now, and the end of the quarter is one week after we come back from Spring Break.

This class is really ruining me. My stomach is upset. I feel dizzy. My heart starts racing at random times during the day. This class is PHYSICALLY AFFECTING ME. It's crazy, and to be honest, a bit scary.

I'm gonna try my best tomorrow, and I'll try to not let it affect my break.

D

Deleted User

Write down any formulas/theorems that you may forget on your eraser. I've used this trick before and would hardly call it cheating, as I have bad memory for those kinds of things.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
srsly, the only that will really help with the smaller stuff is to do simple drill exercises. found this out the hard way a while back when all i did were the more difficult problems and never really payed attention to the basic stuff.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I never bothered revising for my exams. Revising just stresses me out. Besides, I figured if I didn't know it after five years, another day or two wouldn't help. So spent revision week with my girlfriend and my video games when she wasn't around. I did well in my exams. I reckon the biggest problem you face in exams is stress, not lack of knowledge or intellect. My advice is not to worry and go play something mindless for an hour or so to chill out and not make yourself ill with pointless worrying.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, in the same boat
also have a calculus test tomorrow

limits, derivatives [upto f'''' derivatives], trig derivatives, product/quotient/power rules, related rates

oh what fun

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xcalibur said:
juggernaut911 said:
COPY THE ASIAN. A+