OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
As some of you have heard, JPH was banned last night. This will be the official topic for that matter, all others will be closed. It's a matter we cannot discuss at the moment as the staff is still deliberating. We'll inform you of the outcome when the time is right.

Until then, asking why he was banned is futile, we cannot answer you. Petitioning to have him unbanned isn't a practice the staff subscribe to, this is a staff matter and we hope that you'll ultimately understand why it has to be that way. Don't bother speculating on why he was banned, it will only start rumors. And most importantly of all, keep it civil. It doesn't matter if you liked JPH or not, if this becomes a flame war in his favor, defense, or against him... that will not be tolerated.

We're not hiding the situation, it simply hasn't been fully decided yet and we generally don't make announcements regarding such matters.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You guys should have just suspended him until you decided how to deal with whatever happened. It would have drawn less attention, nobody would have known.

Then if need be you could ban him and make an announcement at the same time, it would have avoided all this crap and speculation.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, this raises curiosity, seeing as I can't speculate the cause....It must've been quite the fight for it to be enough to get JPH banned...

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I just want to know what he did. You should at least tell us (even though you said you won't) because it will stop a bunch topics from happening.

This is kinda like on one of my other message boards, one of the Admins was banned, he helped some kid scam.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace, i know youre reading this but yeah i have to agree with some of the others on this. Without an official reason, there will be clowns and spamboys throwing up wild threads and speculation.

now i may not like the guy, but an "official" reason would quell the conspiracy theorists.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Raven Darkheart said:
Ace, i know youre reading this but yeah i have to agree with some of the others on this. Without an official reason, there will be clowns and spamboys throwing up wild threads and speculation.

now i may not like the guy, but an "official" reason would quell the conspiracy theorists.

Ace GunmanThis will be the official topic for that matter, all others will be closed.

If people won't behave, they will be punished! As simple as that..

You can speculate as much as you wish, but it won't get you anywhere, wait for couple of days, and admins will report what happened..
In case you are that curious, it's nothing interesting or shocking!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I've just gotten the green light to give you an answer. I won't get into detail, but JPH made some unacceptable statements and threats. They wouldn't be acceptable from a member, and they were particularly unacceptable when being made by a staff member. Especially one who has been in trouble many times before, and was on thin ice to begin with.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Threats? Oh man, now I wanna know more
biggrin.gif

Tell us, Ace!

*sits on the ground and waits for the story*

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He got banned before me.
frown.gif

Anyways I have gotten away with many things on this forum such as posting pr0n as another user, and spammed the boards,I regret my actions, but the matter that JPH is banned in the meaning that he is no longer allowed to use this board seeems...meh overrated.He should just be suspended for two weeks.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Eternal Myst said:
He got banned before me.
frown.gif

Anyways I have gotten away with many things on this forum such as posting pr0n as another user, and spammed the boards,I regret my actions, but the matter that JPH is banned in the meaning that he is no longer allowed to use this board seeems...meh overrated.He should just be suspended for two weeks.

JPH was a member of staff, staff have to conduct themselves differently from regular users. What might just be warn worthy for one of us is completely different, and more serious if its involving a staff member. You cant be staff here and make threats, whatever those threats may be. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool