jksm isnt working

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Dylan23455, May 22, 2019.

1. Dylan23455
    OP

Dylan23455 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2019
    Australia
    so im trying to extract my save file from a physical copy of pokemon ultra moon but whenever i click save data it says \
    this archive cannot be opened

and also is github down ... i tried to download a new copy of jksm but it dosnt download whenever i click download it takes half an hour to load and then it takes me to a "this site cant be reached"

and is there a reason why checkpoint dosnt work with pkhex

2. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Can you start Pokémon Ultra Moon and have the save load correctly? This error might occur because there is no save archive (i.e. the game has not been started to create it yet).
    This does not make any sense. Checkpoint is a save manager that extracts and restores the contents of save archives, the same way JKSM, FBI, svdt, and Nintendo's SDK tools do. All of them would extract a save that is compatible with PKHeX, provided the save is not corrupt.

3. Dylan23455
    OP

Dylan23455 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2019
    Australia
    yes i can use the save file its randomized so that might have something t do with it
    and about checkpoint idk why that dosnt work i always just asumed it dosnt do it the same way as jksm cos before i got a new sd card it worked fine without problems

Last edited by Dylan23455, May 22, 2019
  4. Originel
    This message by Originel has been removed from public view by WeedZ, May 26, 2019, Reason: Spam.
    May 26, 2019