Hacking JGecko U Setup Guide

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using the code handler. I run the kexploit and homevrew loader, then run the TCPgecko installer and press x to use CosmoCourtneys code handler. Then I run a game, connect, and send codes, but the codes don't do anything.
Okay then the codes are wrong

awesomelink234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to connect to my Wii U which is firmware 5.5.1 if that helps. I have the Homebrew Launcher and TPCGecko files in my SD Card and I got the IP right.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I open JGecko U, it starts hyper-pinging something (probably my wii u) and really starts lagging my pc. Is there any way to turn this off?
This happens when you connect with auto-detect only. On open it probably downloads the titles database which can also lag your PC. Usually this only takes like 1 second to complete though

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't connect lately with the latest JGecko U on Mac OS. I get this huge bunch of errors.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay. Every time I try to send codes with JGecko U, my console locks up with a buzzing noise and I have to do a hard shutdown. Could this have something to do with the fact that I just updated over the Internet from 5.3.2 to 5.5.1? I haven't made any changes to my setup at all other than that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 11.13.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 11.13.33 PM.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 236

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You only attached one error and funny enough, I had it yesterday too but I made a mistake in the programming. You're getting this because the code list XML is invalid in some way.

Also you need to use the new TCP Gecko Installer for sending codes successfully:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-wiiu-cheat-codes-here.395443/

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to DL code database I get "unable to find valid certification path to request target". Is there a way to manually pull the DB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo