Gaming Jet Impulse !

Volsfan91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All things mechanical are prone to faults and failure.

I'll make a prediction: this sucker is dumped in under a week.

If it was a big ticket game like FF3 or Pokemon, it would already be dumped.

mcbey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think alot of people are going to dl this when it finally gets dumped, just because well be able to say we beat their fetal atempts to stop us
grog.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait till this game comes to the states.
I love flight sims like these.
I hope its as good as Air force Delta, that was one of my favorites.

Plus hopefully the AI is gonna be good too. I hate boogies that just fly in circles or missles that are unavoidable, or even boogies that fly right into you >.<
Though I only got that stuff from that 3D top Gun game for GCN. Wich really sucks :/

Air Force delta was jsut fun, love flying through cave installed bases xD

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Isn't this the game thats protected or has some new chip in the cart? WRG posted pics in one of their last JAP releases.
Does look sweet though, even better than Freedom Wings
bow.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
This should be pretty good, as it was developed internally at Nintendo. I think Famitsu gave it around a 29/40 or so(can't remember the exact number). Hope they're wrong!

Edit: Decided to check for the exact score... they gave it a 28/40... straight 7's
dry.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's pretty rockin. No one's on wifi though. Someone should get on.

Edit: I've been waiting online for ever... I'm guessing it's only freinds online... that's weak. If anyone else has this they should reply like, right now, and I'll post up my FC, we can jam.

Edit: Well I can't even find a FC, so I guess just no one has the game.. Either that or J peeps are smarter than I am and actually learn to play the game before hopping online and playing.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's pretty rockin. No one's on wifi though. Someone should get on.

Edit: I've been waiting online for ever... I'm guessing it's only freinds online... that's weak. If anyone else has this they should reply like, right now, and I'll post up my FC, we can jam.

Edit: Well I can't even find a FC, so I guess just no one has the game.. Either that or J peeps are smarter than I am and actually learn to play the game before hopping online and playing.

First day sales of this game were not good. Around 2200 copies I think.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mmm its so great, buncha newbmuffins on irc was saying it was just like starfox getting my hopes down, but its way better cant wait to buy it when US release comes in

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Excellent game finally someone got it right, and this game isn't no gba size cart either i was surprised at it being 1gbit. As usual use safe mode an your set, but the one thing that im wondering is that i haven't seen an m3 update in months with just about every game that came out has been working with no problems
huh.gif
. I'll go as far to say this is the best ds game out that is taking advantage of the system like it should, and companies like ea should be embarrassed at the crap that they have been putting out lately on the ds. In this case size does matter sine most ds games have been mostly half ass gba games in disguise, but it's good to see someone doing something with well spent time lately on the ds.If most game out there took the time to make the game bigger i wonder what the results would be, and this game has just about talking for everything...reminds me of the tg16 days
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?