Gaming Japanese training games

Marcus Aseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I didn't checked in a long time so I wanted to ask you if any japanese game for the 3ds (I have a japanese 3ds) meant for language practice (like the one for DS, nazotte oboeru, kakitori kun and such) have been released so far :)

Marcus Aseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope. None :(

Actually I searched it on google like 10 minutes after posting and in 30 seconds I found indeed this

So there is indeed, I answered myself and at the same time I feel slightly disappointed in this community collective knowledge :D

Try harder guys, at least if you decide to answer :P

Last edited by Marcus Aseth,

ForeverEternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I searched it on google like 10 minutes after posting and in 30 seconds I found indeed this

So there is indeed, I answered myself and at the same time I feel slightly disappointed in this community collective knowledge :D

That one is really good. Sadly there is no way to type hiragana so you have to write all the kana yourself.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country

No No. Not that one. Thats only kanji/hiragana/katakana training.Its nothing like the ds version. I have asked for this game for like 4 years. IT doesnt exist on the 3ds. Too bad :(

I want it though...

Marcus Aseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No No. Not that one. Thats only kanji/hiragana/katakana training.Its nothing like the ds version. I have asked for this game for like 4 years. IT doesnt exist on the 3ds. Too bad :(

I want it though...
I'm not sure what do you mean, I think we have a different vision of what a japanese training game is or should do. For quizzing vocab and grammar I use a site called renshuu which is perfect, for practicing writing especially on kanji then that game looks perfect, so is indeed a japanese training game for me because kanji writing practice is the only thing I'm not getting out of the internet.

I guess what you desire when talking about a japanese training game is an all in one, in which case I suggest you too join renshuu, here > https://www.renshuu.org/?insource=MarcusAseth and start practicing there
(in case you're wondering why the link has my nickname in it because the site has achievments and that link increase the count on my "invitation" achievment)

Last edited by Marcus Aseth,

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Last edited by Emenaria,
Reactions: SLiV3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users