Japanese training games

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Marcus Aseth, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Marcus Aseth
    OP

Marcus Aseth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2013
    Italy
    Hi guys, I didn't checked in a long time so I wanted to ask you if any japanese game for the 3ds (I have a japanese 3ds) meant for language practice (like the one for DS, nazotte oboeru, kakitori kun and such) have been released so far :)

2. SLiV3R

SLiV3R 3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206

Jan 9, 2006
    Nope. None :(

3. Marcus Aseth
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2013
    Italy
    Actually I searched it on google like 10 minutes after posting and in 30 seconds I found indeed this

So there is indeed, I answered myself and at the same time I feel slightly disappointed in this community collective knowledge :D

Try harder guys, at least if you decide to answer :P

Last edited by Marcus Aseth, Oct 22, 2016
  4. ForeverEternal

ForeverEternal GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2016
    United States
    That one is really good. Sadly there is no way to type hiragana so you have to write all the kana yourself.

5. Marcus Aseth
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2013
    Italy
    well, that's ok with me, extra practice, which is what I am looking for after all :)

Last edited by Marcus Aseth, Oct 23, 2016
  6. SLiV3R

SLiV3R 3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206

Jan 9, 2006
    No No. Not that one. Thats only kanji/hiragana/katakana training.Its nothing like the ds version. I have asked for this game for like 4 years. IT doesnt exist on the 3ds. Too bad :(

I want it though...

7. Marcus Aseth
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2013
    Italy
    I'm not sure what do you mean, I think we have a different vision of what a japanese training game is or should do. For quizzing vocab and grammar I use a site called renshuu which is perfect, for practicing writing especially on kanji then that game looks perfect, so is indeed a japanese training game for me because kanji writing practice is the only thing I'm not getting out of the internet.

I guess what you desire when talking about a japanese training game is an all in one, in which case I suggest you too join renshuu, here > https://www.renshuu.org/?insource=MarcusAseth and start practicing there
    (in case you're wondering why the link has my nickname in it because the site has achievments and that link increase the count on my "invitation" achievment)

Last edited by Marcus Aseth, Oct 23, 2016
  8. Emenaria

Emenaria GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2015
    Japan
    Kyoto
    Last edited by Emenaria, Oct 23, 2016
    SLiV3R likes this.