omagad you posted that almost at the same time as me
laugh.gif

Rikkelsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I managed i think you just have to replace the entire sound folder with DSbuff (i did it with dsbuff 0.5) and until now it works

umjamalama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hrm, sounds good in theory, only i have a mac. so these programs wont work for me

well, where thers a will theres a way

Skip00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've unpacked both versions but I've noticed that the Japanese version has 2 extra folders (data\sound\voice\ahx0_chap and data\sound\voice\ahx3_sub) that the English doesn't have. Combined, that's 22.6 MB worth of data missing from the English release...
I wonder why...?
unsure.gif

umjamalama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i suppose the the question isnt how to import the voices anymore, but how to import the english text to the japanese version. which dosnt seem very possible

daredevkev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im a noob to all of this, but somehow i managed to change the sound folders, but what id like to know is if we could use the japanese ar codes on the us version? if so plz explain with detail

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm not working on it. o_o

I mean, I've already made one. It's easy to do it, just download DSBuff and unpack both roms, then swap the sound data folder of the english game with the japanese one, repack and it's done.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
.Darky said:
I'm not working on it. o_o

I mean, I've already made one. It's easy to do it, just download DSBuff and unpack both roms, then swap the sound data folder of the english game with the japanese one, repack and it's done.
mind making a patch? :\ dsbuff takes forever to load >_>

Sk8er Prince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Who would want to edit the voices? What a waste of time. If you don't like English Voices, turn off the volume of your DS and stop requesting for this kind of stuff.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Sk8er Prince said:
Who would want to edit the voices? What a waste of time. If you don't like English Voices, turn off the volume of your DS and stop requesting for this kind of stuff.
What if you were watching a FAIL dubbed movie that are off-synch? wouldnt u rather watch the original one with subtitles? It's like that in games to.. They want to listen to the original rather then the dubbed one.. i prefer the JAPANESE one and yeah i dont understand a shit, but i watch bleach so i prefer the japanese voice-over rather then then the english ones. And he/she were just asking.. so it doesnt really matter.. its up to the other one to make it or not...

Rikkelsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The big thing that deceived me is the absence of dialogues voices (not figthing voices). There are japanese voices during important scenes but as i remember there aren't any in english... Correct me if i'm wrong i played the begining in US version and i didn't notice any voices.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Rikkelsama said:
The big thing that deceived me is the absence of dialogues voices (not figthing voices). There are japanese voices during important scenes but as i remember there aren't any in english... Correct me if i'm wrong i played the begining in US version and i didn't notice any voices.
iirc, people said there was no voice acting for dialogue.

yeah, i want the original voice acting, english dubs just plain suck. but does dslazy work too? anyone can tell me specifically which files to swap?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1