Japanese Developers Comment on NGP (PSP2)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Jolan said:
Maedhros said:
And MMORPGs never existed on PSP (MH/Phantasy Star Portable aren't a MMO).
Yet they should be.
Oh, the number of happy people if MH became a MMO with online servers and everything.

Really it should just be on the PS3 then, MMOs seem like pretty bad ideas on handhelds.

Handhelds are about portability and MMOs are about hunkering down for tons of hours to grind or something. The ideas contradict each other. Until services like 3G/4G are good enough to support flawless mobile online gaming, it seems like MMOs should stick to the PC, maybe consoles if necessary.
That something that I can agree on.

Tho flawless? Is console online perfect?

No, but if it's a franchise that is console rooted and won't make the jump to the PC and you REALLY need a MMO for it, then a console is your choice. Of course you might as well just play a PC MMO unless the console MMO has something truly unique to it.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Guild McCommunist said:
No, but if it's a franchise that is console rooted and won't make the jump to the PC and you REALLY need a MMO for it, then a console is your choice. Of course you might as well just play a PC MMO unless the console MMO has something truly unique to it.

yeah PC mmo is what i like best, i don't like the mmo i play put into a small screen. and also i'm accustomed to the mouse.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
To tell you the true I'm not really into computer games I like them on my console.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc