Hacking JAP WII 3.3

shamhuss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi im wondering if anyone could help me, i have a japanese wii updated to 3.3j with a wiikey 1.9g. All of my games, backups and originals are still working. Yesterday i downloaded Naruto clash of ninja revolution 2. However it had an update on it so i used wii brick blocker to remove it. Now the game shows up on the wii screen but when i select it, it freezes on a black screen.

I read it would be possible to play most these games through home brew, so i installed homebrew channel and tried loading the game using GeckoOS107 but it doesnt seem to recognise the game disk and gives the following message ' Error this is not a valid wii application'

Could someone let me know what i am doing wrong? thanks

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you update your Wii after October the 23rd? And have your tried an un-brikblocked version of the game with GeckoOS?
Btw. you say you have a japanese Wii. I guess the naruto game is also japanese. Why don't you just let it make the update then? o.O

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
your HBC is beta 9

try to find beta 8 as it will load gecko os

QUOTE said:
Did you update your Wii after October the 23rd? And have your tried an un-brikblocked version of the game with GeckoOS?
Btw. you say you have a japanese Wii. I guess the naruto game is also japanese. Why don't you just let it make the update then? o.O

also clash of ninja revolution is english

gekitou ninja taisen (ex) is japanese

ryu00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im sure your problem isnt to do with the game disc, isnt the problem that geck os fails to load? if so then you have an outdated elf gecko os, you need the updated dol file that works with hbc 9 and then give it another try. i dont have a jap console but this has happened to me with some brick blocked games and they work fine using gecko. you just need to get the gecko compatible with hbc 9 or use hbc 8 again.

PokemonHaker94

Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
Where do you get wiikeys from?? i really want one but i don't know where to get one from.
yaynds.gif
unsure.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
PokemonHaker94 said:
Where do you get wiikeys from?? i really want one but i don't know where to get one from.
yaynds.gif
unsure.gif

thread hi jack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the doctors hands when you were just being born?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Us 40-50+ yr olds made it without phones or internet, and now kids freak out without having either. We would roll marbles for fun, no joke!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I played a little bit of snowday I'd say it's worth $10
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Then i should kill myself for being young
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty whatever, lets be a little more dramatic. I'm just saying times have changed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Talk about suicide really should be in the tos it's getting a little out of control in the shitbox I get people go through things but it's really a sensitive subject that shouldn't really be public
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Did you ever talk to your grandma or big brother about your feelings? If not you def should. It's ok, nobody is hating on you, you just should not be afraid to ask for help. Everybody at some time in they life goes thru things, and most are afraid to ask for help, but you should.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You could get some asshole in here that's all like do it do it and someone actually does why it should really be against the rules imo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too coward :cry:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No reason to be afraid. It's more cowardly to not admit that you have issues. I have issues, lots of them, but better to be honest, and open up to someone you trust, so you can work thru those issues together
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    To add there really isn't much help you can get online we gets an escape but if you really want things to get better professionals have those resources
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Tbh I have some confidence issues
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The internets for information life is forever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confidence is something I didn't have till my mid 20's, so don't worry, it will come. Just be yourself, and if others don't like it, F em! Your true friends will like you no matter. I was a chubby kid thru school and got teased all the time. Many nights I remember sitting in bed crying thinking about being teased at school. Even made excuses to Mom trying to get out of going to school.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I was teased for being skinny just as bad as larger people do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I have few friends
    still skinny. and at 52 yrs old I still hear shit like "eat a sandwich!"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be happy with those few friends larger groups are dangerous
    Bitch. I'll out eat most people any day. lol. I eat entire pizzas, chips, baked goodies, giant ass steaks, whatever. I eat all the time and never gain weight.
    Difference between now and being a kid & teen ios how I handle those people. lol. I used to let people walk all over me.
    Now its like. Eat a sandwich? Excuse me? Did I approach you and tell you how fucking ugly you are? No? Okay then. Buh buy now. lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I used to care what people thought of me, now, I could give two shits. You get what you get like it or leave it!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can call me ugly we know already
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can call me ugly we know already