• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

January 6th hearings

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop saying lies and imbecilic things then. Even better, stop making assumptions about what I say. And don't attribute me stuff I never said, you don't have the cranial capacity.
You have yet to prove anything I said was a lie. You calling what say lies does not a lie make. Try harder.

Acid_Snake

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When actual evidence of corruption is found, not something you lot imagine it exists.
Hunter's laptop doesn't exist.
We never went to the moon.
The earth is flat (like your mom).
Reptilians run the world.
There's a lost civilization in Mars.
The earth is 6000 years old.
Eipstein killed himself.

Got any other important information to share with the world Mr. Smiley Face?

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hunter's laptop doesn't exist.
We never went to the moon.
The earth is flat (like your mom).
Reptilians run the world.
There's a lost civilization in Mars.
The earth is 6000 years old.
Eipstein killed himself.

Got any other important information to share with the world Mr. Smiley Face?
I dare you to show I said even one of these things.

Also, my mom may be flat, but at least I know who she is, unlike you :rofl2: did they ever discover if Harambe was your dad BTW?

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the walls closing in around dRumpf or is this the beginning of the end? Hard to tell these days, but I do enjoy watching the left get disappointed at every turn.
Right around election month too! Guess the news needed more garbo to shovel so they can distract from how shitty and or radical people like John Fetterman are. Lolol

Reactions: TraderPatTX

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I LOL'd when I saw Saudi Arabia tell Biden to take his quid pro quo and go pound sand.
I bet the Saudi's were also laughing when the Dems shelved the keystone pipeline and stopped oil companies from drilling and cancelled leases and also at this:

America in single word as "ASUFUTIMAEHAEHFUTBW" - Joe Biden
‘Let Me Start Off With Two Words, Made In America’ - Joe Biden

Last edited by mrdude,
  • Haha
Reactions: TraderPatTX

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet the Saudi's were also laughing when the Dems shelved the keystone pipeline and stopped oil companies from drilling and cancelled leases and also at this:

America in single word as "ASUFUTIMAEHAEHFUTBW" - Joe Biden
‘Let Me Start Off With Two Words, Made In America’ - Joe Biden

hE hAs A sTuTtErInG pRoBlEm!!

Reactions: mrdude

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
hE hAs A sTuTtErInG pRoBlEm!!
He is a retard, firstly he goes begging to Saudi for oil, a country (backed up by USA) waging genocide in Yemen for the last 7 years and who's leader personally ordered a US resident to get hacksawed up into small parts then shoved into bags to be disposed off. Then he goes begging to Venezuela, another country on the USA's naughty step. All this begging when he and his party destroyed the USA's energy production and markets.......then tried to blame it on Russia.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Are the walls closing in around dRumpf or is this the beginning of the end? Hard to tell these days, but I do enjoy watching the left get disappointed at every turn.
Teflon Don is squirming, and I'm enjoying every second of his torture. Even Teflon eventually flakes off and crumbles away.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teflon Don is squirming, and I'm enjoying every second of his torture. Even Teflon eventually flakes off and crumbles away.
I love when new precedents are set.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine being so doubtful and he got subpoenad right after that haha
Personally, I hope they move to arrest Trump right before the midterms. That would be epic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A