• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

January 6th hearings

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this you?

No, I act like the overturn was a distraction because it happened halfway during a democratic presidency, when Trump had four years to push for it and did nothing. It's not because of pro life, it's control and distraction.

If it's a distraction, somebody had to plan and execute it halfway thru a democrat residency. Who was this person or people who created this distraction?

Another option is that you don't know what certain words mean, like distraction and control or you are just a BlueAnon conspiracy wackadoodle. Next you're gonna tell me that there is a pee tape of the bad orange man in a hotel with Russian prostitutes. :rofl2:

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this you?

No, I act like the overturn was a distraction because it happened halfway during a democratic presidency, when Trump had four years to push for it and did nothing. It's not because of pro life, it's control and distraction.

If it's a distraction, somebody had to plan and execute it halfway thru a democrat residency. Who was this person or people who created this distraction?

Another option is that you don't know what certain words mean, like distraction and control or you are just a BlueAnon conspiracy wackadoodle. Next you're gonna tell me that there is a pee tape of the bad orange man in a hotel with Russian prostitutes. :rofl2:

Yeah, it sure is me. Should I quote it too cuz it still seems like you're struggling a bit to understand.

So your argument is that because I'm not implying that Trump made the plan, my argument of said distraction is false? And that I don't understand words because my conspiracy theory is different from yours?

It doesn't take almost six years to overturn something supposedly based off shoddy principle; they could have done that at any time, not during the presidency of someone who's party isn't against it primarily and definitely not when we start suddenly have corporate leaders start making comments about underpopulation and needing more people bred to inhabit Mars. No, it's more than that, and unfortunately your president-god-king doesn't have the mental acuity to pull that off. His strings are getting pulled just as much as Biden's.

For someone who routinely likes to point out that bipartisan blame is nonsense and all we lefties bootlick corporate overlords, it seems like between you and I, I'm the only one who actually preaches the rhetoric you claim to uphold.

Try harder, sweet thing.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it sure is me. Should I quote it too cuz it still seems like you're struggling a bit to understand.

So your argument is that because I'm not implying that Trump made the plan, my argument of said distraction is false? And that I don't understand words because my conspiracy theory is different from yours?

It doesn't take almost six years to overturn something supposedly based off shoddy principle; they could have done that at any time, not during the presidency of someone who's party isn't against it primarily and definitely not when we start suddenly have corporate leaders start making comments about underpopulation and needing more people bred to inhabit Mars. No, it's more than that, and unfortunately your president-god-king doesn't have the mental acuity to pull that off. His strings are getting pulled just as much as Biden's.

For someone who routinely likes to point out that bipartisan blame is nonsense and all we lefties bootlick corporate overlords, it seems like between you and I, I'm the only one who actually preaches the rhetoric you claim to uphold.

Try harder, sweet thing.
All I did was ask who do you think orchestrated it. You didn't have to start crying about it.

What is it with the leftists tonight? You all are super sensitive.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I did was ask who do you think orchestrated it. You didn't have to start crying about it.

What is it with the leftists tonight? You all are super sensitive.

Who's crying?

Who do I think orchestrated it? Whoever's got big movement behind the scenes. My money's on corporate overlords.

"A bit". How generous of you.

Seeing the way this person argues more often than not, they need a little generosity every now and then. You can tell they struggle.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who's crying?

Who do I think orchestrated it? Whoever's got big movement behind the scenes. My money's on corporate overlords.

Seeing the way this person argues more often than not, they need a little generosity every now and then. You can tell they struggle.
If you don't know, just say you don't know. I freely admit when I don't know something. I just find it interesting seeing you dip into conspiracy theory territory about some cabal planning court cases years in advance with perfect timing, unless of course, you have proof, then I would love to see it.

You got any guesses? Jeff Bezos looks like Lex Luthor. My money is on him. Maybe Elon or even the Walton family?

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
OP
Trophies
XP
"Biden son did bad thing!"
Is he in a position of power? The sitting president? Senator? House rep? White house staff? No? Okay then I don't give many fucks about it. Also I really love how ya'll keep saying "leftists never say anything bad about democrat president x"
Which if idk. You read what I said. At all. You would of realized I don't like biden, not a huge fan of Obama primarily because just like bush, and trump, should be considered war criminals for the amount of civillan lives lost due to drone strikes. Or that I believe much much earlier on, I brought up how biden made a oil deal with gas giants instead of focusing on climate change. But of course no, I just must really like kissing the boots of parties I supposedly like, even when I don't.
Though it seems you can't seem to understand that while we absolutely are not a huge fan of the Democratic party. The republican party is so much worse that if we HAD to pick between the two choices, it likely would be democrat. Presuming a independent like Bernie was not an option

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Biden son did bad thing!"
Is he in a position of power? The sitting president? Senator? House rep? White house staff? No? Okay then I don't give many fucks about it. Also I really love how ya'll keep saying "leftists never say anything bad about democrat president x"
Which if idk. You read what I said. At all. You would of realized I don't like biden, not a huge fan of Obama primarily because just like bush, and trump, should be considered war criminals for the amount of civillan lives lost due to drone strikes. Or that I believe much much earlier on, I brought up how biden made a oil deal with gas giants instead of focusing on climate change. But of course no, I just must really like kissing the boots of parties I supposedly like, even when I don't.
Though it seems you can't seem to understand that while we absolutely are not a huge fan of the Democratic party. The republican party is so much worse that if we HAD to pick between the two choices, it likely would be democrat. Presuming a independent like Bernie was not an option
You people were demanding Don Jr be thrown in jail for the previous four years and he was not in the White House or any position of power. I swear leftists have the memory of a hamster. :rofl2:

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you ever get tired of attacking me? Every single reply from you is an attack. It's like you wanna date me or something.

Stop saying lies and imbecilic things then. Even better, stop making assumptions about what I say. And don't attribute me stuff I never said, you don't have the cranial capacity.

Last edited by Dark_Ansem,

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't know, just say you don't know. I freely admit when I don't know something. I just find it interesting seeing you dip into conspiracy theory territory about some cabal planning court cases years in advance with perfect timing, unless of course, you have proof, then I would love to see it.

You got any guesses? Jeff Bezos looks like Lex Luthor. My money is on him. Maybe Elon or even the Walton family?

Do you ever get tired of attacking me? Every single reply from you is an attack. It's like you wanna date me or something.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

If you really wanna talk conspiracy theory, let's start with the Federal Reserve back, a private entity that owns so much money they let entire countries, like the US, borrow freely. You think there's no political buy offs or lobbying going on there? You really think Trump and Biden are at the top of this American shitshow? You also have people like the Koch brothers, meddling in political affairs and such while also being corporate deities; money is what controls today's politics, and no amount of Biden's laptops or Hilary's emails for that matter is going to prove otherwise.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Koch, Rupert Murdoch, Musk... all these people are A-OK!

Musk lives in his own world ATM... I mean I can get behind the technological advancements and all his societal contributions, but this "underpopulation crisis" is laughable at best, and the rest of his rantings and terrible worker oriented mindset make him almost as ridiculous as Trump.

Now we've got conservative Republican figures like Carlson telling kids to skip college and have more kids than they can afford, which is going to put a direct pain on the already shoddy American economy, forcing people to go out and get government assistance so the same Republican hypocrites can demonize them for not getting better jobs and living outside their means:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ucker-carlson-fox-news-children-b2130930.html

What a dumpster fire this party turned out to be. And after all that reform the party went through after their Democratic origins...

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now we've got conservative Republican figures like Carlson telling kids to skip college and have more kids than they can afford, which is going to put a direct pain on the already shoddy American economy, forcing people to go out and get government assistance so the same Republican hypocrites can demonize them for not getting better jobs and living outside their means:
Plenty of idiots who will listen to him. After all, pro-birth is all they are. Not pro-life.

Reactions: SyphenFreht

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1