Jams Plays Dawnguard!

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Jamstruth, Aug 9, 2012.

Aug 9, 2012

Jams Plays Dawnguard! by Jamstruth at 10:44 PM (380 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    Don't expect this to be anything amazing folks. This is my first try at let's playing and I am never too sure about myself.

(I can't get the media tags to work... instructions on how the hell to do it anyone?)
    Part 2 has been editted and is rendering right now. I've got enough footage for about 4 parts at the moment so at least those will be made. Doing this is severely limiting my time on Skyrim... I don't want to play ahead and retread old ground for a let's play. You see it as I play it.

What do you guys think?

2. Gundam Eclipse

Member Gundam Eclipse True Demon Route

India
    So its basically a blind playthrough? That's p. cool IMHO.
    Never watched a let's play before, gonna start with yours >3>~ Watching the first part, so far, I find it a fun enough watch, though note that I am easy as fuck to please

3. Sterling

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmJltictRC8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

This took me way too many times to put here. As another easily amused person here, its pretty good.

4. Jamstruth
    OP

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    Part 2 is now up! Here I start the dungeon and fumble with my weapons a lot. Part 3 should be up later tonight if all goes to plan.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdLq8MpvSM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]