screens.gif
shot.php
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:NoneROM Size:32MbitPublisher:Studio 3Region:EUROROM Serial:AGB-AJDP-EURLanguage(s):English, Français, Deutsch, Espanol, Italiano, Nederlands, Portugese.View NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh... My... God... Not James Pond! >< I haven't seen this guy since... early 90's or something like that!
A somewhat fun game I seem to remember, but I won't touch it - not even with a stick
happy.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
My prayer has been answered. The last couple of days I was just wondering around the internet, hopelessly trying to find some concrete info about this classic. I am so thrilled that it DID get dumped now.

It's strange I even remember playing this on the Amiga. It was Christmas I remember and Freddie Mercury had just died ('91). I thought that was very tragic but playing this awesome game made me feel happy again.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Talk about lucky. I was going to go into my local gameing store to see if I can buy this and work out how to dump it. And I wanted to contribute to the roms scene.... DAMN YOU!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isnt a port of the classic Amiga/SNES/Megadrive game, I've yet to come across any of the levels from that game.

Anyone who hasnt played Robocod in any form before, get the original version before playing this, although it's a decent plattform game and a damn sight better than most games out there it dosnt have the same magic as the original, it's kinda like the hacked versions of Super Mario World where the levels have been replaced by new ones.

The music is messed up too, and WHERE THE F@$% ARE THE PENGUINS!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1