Jak and Daxter with USB Advance

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Fudge, Sep 1, 2011.

Sep 1, 2011

Jak and Daxter with USB Advance by Fudge at 3:46 AM (2,060 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Fudge
    OP

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    I'm trying to load Jak and Daxter through USB Advance. From what I understand, the game needs it's DNAS patched otherwise it boots to a black screen. However, when I load it in USBUtil, it won't let me patch it. Any ideas? I really want to play this game, and I can't burn it (works but won't save)

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    You can try Open PS2 Loader, it should have a generally higher compatiblity. But i did a little research, it seems you picked a problem game. In Open PS2 Loader, one or more compatbility modes in combination might do the trick, from what i have read, i doubt it.

3. Magsor

Member Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    USB advance is old. I use either OPL 0.8 or PS2EDSL (nicer gui and you dont get those flashing colors when loading but only usb). Jax and Daxter was playable last time i tried but there was major bug in the cutscenes. I am gonna try thru network loading(rehooked my setup yesterday) today and tell you how well it runs.

4. Magsor

Member Magsor I am watching you

Canada
    It does run perfect on SMB(network). You have to activate mode modes 3,6 and 7.
    It does not load at all thru USB. jak3 does.