Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus talk about easy money!! No specific titles stated just that on a whole 3.3 million VC games have been downloaded. I wonder how much profit that is?

Iwata has been speaking to the press, IGN has most of the interesting stuff here. He seems to know what he's talking about.

Poolking99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are making a killing on the VC. They basically can check the code, put the game on the servers, write a small description and run it through tests in under a week and generate huge revenues for little expenses. Unfortunately, it means they can leave the games as is and push them off on us knowing we will buy. Meaning no improvements like online play which I don't understand why we don't have that (actually I do, Nintendo has no idea how to implement a good online strategy, with friend codes and what not).

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Jesus talk about easy money!! No specific titles stated just that on a whole 3.3 million VC games have been downloaded. I wonder how much profit that is?

Iwata has been speaking to the press, IGN has most of the interesting stuff here. He seems to know what he's talking about.
Easy money yeah, but how much of a cut does Nintendo get since its other companies and such providing the content? Still it definitely is easy money
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-