Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
During a Q&A session, Satoru Iwata revealed why Nintendo’s newer games are easier. Nintendo conducted a test with many gamers and found that most of them were unable to finish the first level in the original Super Mario Bros.

The article goes on to explain how they conducted their research, and how depressing the results were. They also claimed how some people were unaware that it's a really old game and not a new one.

[URL='http://www.p4rgaming.com/majority-of-gamers-today-cant-finish-level-1-in-super-mario-bros/']:arrow: Play4Real Gaming [/URL]

If this is all true, I fear for the next generation of gamers. :sleep:

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The article goes on to explain how they conducted their research, and how depressing the results were. They also claimed how some people were unaware that it's a really old game and not a new one.

:arrow: Play4Real Gaming

If this is all true, I fear for the next generation of gamers. :sleep:

What or who did they hire to test their games? I doubt they are a gamer with any sort of level of competence.

P4G is a satire website like the onion, none of there news articles are real. Can a mod move/change this topic title?

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
letrickyface.png

ivn4gLtozJlh7.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Guess its been out on PC for a year. Was up for some indie awards.