rofl2.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm a bit peeved at the people who not only are so cheap they won't pay the full price of a modchip, they want multigame DVD support, so they wouldn't have to "spend an entire DVD on one single game".

Oh well.

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 things to say. 1. Isn't that the cock from Animaniacs that everyone thinks is a human in your avatar HugeCock? I miss the Animaniacs and that part of the show.

2. Your idea of having Nintendo release a MOD to destroy the console is illegal. A company has pulled a stunt like that before where they released a crack or serial key for some PC game to catch people and innevitably it invaded their right to privacy, wala, not legal.

Oh and for shits and giggles, if you're gonna whine about piracy in a Wii Hacking forum...You really need to find a hobby.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
There is no honor among theives. I'm buying a modchip to save money on buying games. I don't have a job (full-time school), so I can't afford games. Obviously, I'm going to go the cheapest route and if that includes using someone elses code to program my own PIC chip, I will. If I can save $50 by paying $5 for the code and $2 for a PIC chip, I will.

Don't give me bullshit about buying it from Wiinja because they did all the work, if that were the case then we'd all just buy the games instead.

This thread is a joke and I happily shit on it.

I see that there isn't any honor among thieves, as you have proven yourself with this post of yours. Tell me this. At the moment when you bought your Wii, were you thinking about putting a modchip in it to play pirated games? No the fuck you didn't. Not until after you bought your Wii that you relized that you were broke, and couldn't afford games. So why the fuck did you buy a Wii for? Program a chip? Wow. You see, theres a diffrence between a broke ass person, and a cheap ass person, and you my friend, is one very cheap ass person. Get your receipt, return you Wii, go to school, get a good career and buy all of the fucking games you want, okay buddy?

Uhm, yes. When I first bought the Wii I thought of putting a mod chip in it. Don't fart tell me what I thought or didn't, you're not me you pillbox. The moment I took it home I started researching any information on hacks and mods and all that jazz. I also bought the Wii to play games, I own 6, so glue you for that. I'm a poor grad school student, so I'm sorry if I have to pay rent and school and not have much money left over for games.

Don't apples talk to me like you know me. You have no idea who I am or what I do. You talk big but you know Jack Schitt. Get off your checkbook high horse and understand where you're at. This isn't Nintendo.com, this is GBATemp.

Edit: Just read Opium's post.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Feb 3 2007, 03:43 AM)]@TheVirus

Aww man, I really liked that post better before you edited it...Â
frown.gif

happy.gif

I did too, but I'm not going to put myself in a position to get banned because I'm flaming some troll.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheVirus, I am in exactly the same position. Hell, I'm not even buying my Wii, I'm getting it for free through one of those internet free gift sites (and they do work, by the way). I bought some extra hardware, Twilight Princess and Windwaker because I didn't know how long it'd be before a mod came out. I will have spent a total of just over $100 before buying a modchip.

I will buy a mod chip and probably nothing else again for the system unless I actually get enough money around to buy a game that I truly want to support (there are no others right now anyway). And it's for the reason that without a modchip I wouldn't even get to play the games anyway, so they're not losing business from me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...