Castlevanio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi! i have this msg when i insert my ez4lite in my ds lite:

there is a ds option pack inserted

and i can't run it...i can't upgrade it....i can't do anything...

any help?!?!?!

thnx!

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a retail GBA cart? Does it work in your DS? If not, the problem is your DS.

If GBA carts do work in your DS then obviously it's the EZ4, I'd give the contacts on the the cart a good scrubbing w/ a soft eraser and try again... The ones that connect to the DS mean, not the SD ones.
smile.gif
Also make sure that the cart is assembled properly and it is connecting properly w/ the DSL.
Even if the SD were the problem the EZ4 should still boot up and complain that it can't find it and if you aren't using passme/flashme/etc it would still boot in GBA mode.

If that fails send the cart back for a replacement, it possible that it's deffective.

Castlevanio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have a retail GBA cart? Does it work in your DS? If not, the problem is your DS.

If GBA carts do work in your DS then obviously it's the EZ4, I'd give the contacts on the the cart a good scrubbing w/ a soft eraser and try again... The ones that connect to the DSÂ mean, not the SD ones.
smile.gif
Also make sure that the cart is assembled properly and it is connecting properly w/ the DSL.
Even if the SD were the problem the EZ4 should still boot up and complain that it can't find it and if you aren't using passme/flashme/etc it would still boot in GBA mode.

If that fails send the cart back for a replacement, it possible that it's deffective.

thnx for reply...i'll try it
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: