I've arrived.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sizednochi, Dec 16, 2012.

Dec 16, 2012

I've arrived. by Sizednochi at 5:53 PM (305 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Sizednochi
    OP

Member Sizednochi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    Hey there!

I don't like introduction threads because I always try to make them look different than the usual stuff "Hi I am Mr. X I like this this and this and have that", because I'm really fucking boring, honestly. I can say I like Nintendo and videogaming and stuff though, obviously, why I would be here in the first place? Anyway, apart from that:

- I'm brazilian. heuaheuaheuhe
    No seriously though, I'm brazilian, but that's obvious looking at that flag over there. No, I won't ask if you're BR on any MMO. But that's not important. I think.

- I've lurked around GBAtemp for quite some time now, and I never really needed to register or post anything, because for every issue I had there were people with the exact same issue that already posted the issue in particular and already had a solution.
    (I also used to come in whenever a new Pokémon game was released to see the hilarious pokéfloods)

- So I basically decided to register to talk with of you fellas because hey, why not.

- Just for the heck of it, I should say I own a Wii, a DS Lite, a GBA (classic mind you), SNES, N64, GameCube (I freakin' love it), NES and a GameBoy Color. Oh, a PS1 and PS2 too but they're not that important.

- I also like some mango and animu if you're into it, specially Jojo's Bizarre Adventure which was my passion since 5 years ago or so. And the anime adaptation that's airing now is all I could ask for. Love it.

So yeah, Hi there. Hope we get along. Really well and all. All that. Yeah.

(Alriiight, now that I'm done with this I can get to the neat stuff, let's post some crap.)

2. Tom

Member Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

United States
    First! Hi

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Yay for striving for an amusing intro thread.

Yay for not asking if I'm BR. Seriously, what's up with that? Do BR people give out free e-blowjobs or something and that's why people ask before even introducing themselves or a hello?

Yay for the ability to read. As you've probably figured out, your level of willingness to do a little research first (as in, google your problem and read a sticky or two) is relatively rare compared to the repeat postings.

If you're already registered it makes chiming in on things or making small corrections easier, at least.

Yay game systems.

Yay JoJo! Known about the series for a while, but only started actually reading it a bit ago. I'm like two chapters into Josuke's thing by now. Didn't know there was an anime adaptation, is it faithful to the manga and bereft of filler, and at least subbed online?