Hacking It's possible to hack a 2DS without internet?

Attis Matvéyev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i want to know if there's a way to hack games into my 2DS without internet connection, i'm on 11.0.0, and i can acces homebrew with soundhax.
My wifi card doesn't work, so i can't connect to my wifi without crashing, i've read threads with a similar cases but they are really old and some of the links that people posted are dead.

Attis Matvéyev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, i just checked the guide, i followed the guide according to my version and it says i have to activate my wireless connection in order to launch "udsploit", but if i do it my console crashes :(

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, i just checked the guide, i followed the guide according to my version and it says i have to activate my wireless connection in order to launch "udsploit", but if i do it my console crashes :(
if you got 11.0.0 it sounds like that was a cart update. Which may not allow for sound have to even work. You may need to look at other cfw options.

Attis Matvéyev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you got 11.0.0 it sounds like that was a cart update. Which may not allow for sound have to even work. You may need to look at other cfw options.
Sorry but i don't quite get what you say?, i can run soundhax, i didn't cart update. I did everything the guide said but when i launch udsploit it doesn't work because i have to activate my wireless, and that's what i can't do. But still, is there any other cfw options?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does the Wi-fi not turn on at all on the 3DS? Pretty sure you just need it on for udsploit, no need to ACTUALLY connect on a network though...

Attis Matvéyev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the Wi-fi not turn on at all on the 3DS? Pretty sure you just need it on for udsploit, no need to ACTUALLY connect on a network though...
yes you right, it just needs to be on, but i can't even have it on without crashing after a few seconds :(

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you right, it just needs to be on, but i can't even have it on without crashing after a few seconds :(
Is this an o2DS model? What year was it made or the date did you buy it?

Does it also crash when you go to Recovery Mode with the WiFi turned on there?
(Don't update the 3DS firmware.)​

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Attis Matvéyev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's crazy, it doesn't crash in recovery mode, normally it would instantly crash while looking for an acces point, but in recovery mode seems to be fine, i still can't connect tho, but it doesn't crash. I remember i got it the christmas after it was released, does that help? that would be in december of 2013.
Sorry for not quoting but i can't quote links.

Last edited by Attis Matvéyev,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's crazy, it doesn't crash in recovery mode, normally it would instantly crash while looking for an acces point, but in recovery mode seems to be fine, i still can't connect tho, but it doesn't crash. I remember i got it the christmas after it was released, does that help? that would be in december of 2013.
Sorry for not quoting but i can't quote links.
Are you good with a screwdriver? Try reseating the WiFi module.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Attis Matvéyev

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.