Its eating my screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zsakul2, Sep 22, 2008.

Sep 22, 2008

Its eating my screen by zsakul2 at 3:14 AM (1,350 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. zsakul2
    OP

Member zsakul2 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I burned mario kart wii ntsc onto a Memorex DVD+r with booktype set as dvd rom it run flawlessly no color but thats due to cable no issue there..
    But my issue was that the image kept going down ym screen really fast i couldnt see anything hardly
    when it started these black and white lines would run down my tv screen fast repeatidly and i couldnt hardly see the image cause it was dragging it with it

firmware version 3.2U

Ntsc wii

NTSC tv

2. Zeek03

Member Zeek03 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Its A problem with loading. Most newer games wont work. Burn a small and old game such as Wii Sports or Wii play and it will work FLAWLESSLY!

3. zsakul2
    OP

United States
    I hope one day someone finds a fix id like to be able to play mario kart wii

4. blazingwolf

Member blazingwolf GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Please go out and buy a good game like that, it deserves to be bought, not pirated.

5. zsakul2
    OP

United States
    If i like it iill get original

6. Poltergeist.

Newcomer Poltergeist. Member

Croatia
    Umm... no, no you won't [​IMG]

That's the sad thing about amateur pirates: they have no respect for game developers.

Oh well, back to the point. This sounds like a TV cable issue to me, but it can't be because both your game and your Wii and of the same region. The only other reason that remains are the slow loading times.

7. Bitbyte

Member Bitbyte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Belgium
    Amateur pirates? So wait, you're like a pro pirate?

8. xtrem3x

Newcomer xtrem3x Member

United Kingdom
    People who have downloaded games for a long time know that downloaded games are never fully appreciated.
    If you like a game & never buy it your interest will go down really fast & you may never get round to completing it. But if you like a game & buy it you'll keep your interest until completed & probably longer.
    I put my hand up & admit I download games, but games I play for any amount of time I buy, just use the downloads as more of a demo. For example, I bought mario kart, zelda, RE4 and Crysis Warhead for the pc. I play them regularly but I never play Bully, even though it's good it hasn't held my interest because I didn't buy it [​IMG]
    If you enjoy a game, then go & buy it for the developers sake & for you own. There's nothing worse then losing interest in a game you know is good!

9. zapu

Member zapu GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Buy mario kart. This game rox, nothing more to add. + you get this piece of plastic that imitates the wheel which is really well made and fun to play with (harder than on gc pad).

10. zsakul2
    OP

United States
    Look.. I am seriously going to buy the games i like i believe in supporting developers because i help design storylines for games and i don't care about piracy but sales are needed too. And idk what makes you think anyone clarifys as a amateur pirate..