Homebrew It's been a while. . .

INFINIDI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a good damn while since I've been keeping up with emulation, homebrew, and just handheld systems in general.

Why? Because I sold my DS & was busy in school.

But now I have alot more time and was wondering about buying a DS Lite or 3DS again!

But I had simple questions for all of you please help me.

1. What DS system is the best, most compatible, and work super good with Flash Cards/ROMs/Etc ?

2. Is LoZ Majoras Mask working good on it? (Another reason why I wanna reget this)

3. Where is the best place to buy the flashcard & WHAT IS THE BEST FLASHCARD?

thank you so much fam!

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I am glad that you have time, actually I am in reverse situation :(.
Here you go the answers.

1. DSi XL.
2. I dont know3.
3. http://shoptemp.net/
4. For Roms Acejadr 2i, for emulator i guess that is Supercard DSTWO, I have Acekard 2i, but I use towacth videos in moonshel, by the way before I buy the games cartridges. first I run the rom to see if the game is cool or not, Acekard 2i roms the rom like game cartridges, I can say that since I tested the roms of every cartridge that I have and runs like the cartridge games/

INFINIDI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing works with 3DS? I'd prefer to buy a 3DS. . . or a DS Lite or regular DSi? Cool?

& any good working N64 emus?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. What DS system is the best, most compatible, and work super good with Flash Cards/ROMs/Etc ?

That's a matter of opinion, depending on if you care about the features of a DSi or 3DS. The Nintendo DS Lite is the good in that it cannot receive updates that block flashcarts. If you care about the features of a DSi or DSiXL, even though you might have to play cat-and-mouse in regards to flashcart updates, get that. If you care about having the option of 3DS games, despite lackluster DS graphics and the same cat-and-mouse problem, get a 3DS or 3DS XL.

2. Is LoZ Majoras Mask working good on it? (Another reason why I wanna reget this)
As far as I'm aware, no, one cannot play Majora's Mask on a Nintendo DS nor 3DS. I don't think there's a satisfactory N64 emulator for the DS/DSi/3DS. Ocarina of Time 3D is out for the 3DS, but there's no way to play 3DS ROMs; you'll have to use the retail Ocarina of Time 3D.

3. Where is the best place to buy the flashcard
shoptemp.net

WHAT IS THE BEST FLASHCARD?
The Supercard DSTWO is the best. The R4i Gold 3DS is the second-best. Both of these are great and work on the DSi and 3DS, as well as the DS. If you're using a DS/DSlite with no intention of using your flashcart on a DSi or 3DS, a cheap R4 will suffice.

INFINIDI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Lacius, so there is no way to play 3DS Roms? Why is that?....dammit, I want to play MM so bad

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Lacius, so there is no way to play 3DS Roms? Why is that?....dammit, I want to play MM so bad

Correct. There is currently no way to play 3DS ROMs. You have to buy the 3DS games. You can, however, use something like the Supercard DSTWO to play DS ROMs on a 3DS.

Regardless, there's no Majora's Mask for the DS nor 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.