Its about R4Zone(Well a problem really)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by darkopex, Mar 28, 2010.

Mar 28, 2010
  1. darkopex
    OP

Newcomer darkopex Newbie

United Kingdom
    Ok, I want to know if anyone here is able to go to http://r4zone.co.uk. If you are able to got to the site does it show "Down for Maintenance"? My sister ordered a DSTT from that site and it was dispatched on 7th of Feb and now its the 29th of March and yet the package hasn't come yet. Has anyone ever experienced this before? Also if anyone from the UK has used this site please tell me if your package has been delivered or not.

2. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I have used this site on numerous occasions without any probs, i use to buy all my acekards there, i also have noticed the site is "down for maintenance". It has been down for quite a few weeks, so whether it is due to maintenance or whether it has been forced to close i dunno.

3. darkopex
    OP

Newcomer darkopex Newbie

United Kingdom

Ok, thank you.

4. Zhris

Newcomer Zhris Newbie

United Kingdom
    Bit of a late response but I have also noticed that r4zone.co.uk has been under maintenance for some time (still is to date). I have purchased quite alot from this website without any problems. Hope you had your problem resolved.

Chris