TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oooh! I got all of them right! I even got all of the 5 taken out right... Unless you include the typo then everyone got it wrong. But I didn't win a prize... Oh well. I still won one from Moonbooks.

Congrats to all of the winners. I hope you new guys stay or come back... And don't spam please!

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
solange82200 said:
NOOOOO! I finally got them all right but didnt win. Why God, why????!!!!!!

OK, maybe Im overreacting a little bit lol

Cruel, cruel world

Edit:

Damn, I just checked, and i even got the ones who weren't accounted for right! 25 out of 25 baby!

how could you have got 25? the one about the GBA colour palette didn't even list the correct answer

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
imz said:
solange82200 said:

Cruel, cruel world

Edit:

Damn, I just checked, and i even got the ones who weren't accounted for right! 25 out of 25 baby!

how could you have got 25? the one about the GBA colour palette didn't even list the correct answer

On the first pages of the "Opened" therad it has been said to take the closest value~

Hm, quite a lot having 25/25 ._.
Want to know how many exactly
sleep.gif

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
leinad said:
imz said:
solange82200 said:

Cruel, cruel world

Edit:

On the first pages of the "Opened" therad it has been said to take the closest value~

Hm, quite a lot having 25/25 ._.
Want to know how many exactly
sleep.gif

I picked the closest value and it still counted it wrong, so nobody could have gotten 25/25, highest is 24/25

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
go185 said:
I picked the closest value and it still counted it wrong, so nobody could have gotten 25/25, highest is 24/25
Well, I suppose most people picked the "closest" one because it was assumed a typo. Not that it matters anyways.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great job everybody! I missed like a bunch of them, like 4 or 5, so I guess I didn't do good enough, congradulations everybody who won!

Naouak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There is a problem with Quizz expected answers:

QUOTE said:
14. How many copies did a game have to sell before making it into Nintendo's "Player's Choice" program?
Your answer: 250,000
The correct answer was: 1,000,000

If you look carefully, there is two correct answers possible !

wikipediaIn the United States and Europe, Nintendo introduced the label in 1996 for both the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy, and later applied it to the Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Advance, to distinguish titles that have sold over one million copies. The label is also applied to Nintendo GameCube games that sold more than 250,000 copies.[1] A Player's Choice program has not been implemented for the Wii or Nintendo DS, despite the existence of multiple million-selling games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player%27s_Choice

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Naouak said:
If you look carefully, there is two correct answers possible !

wikipedia said:
In the United States and Europe, Nintendo introduced the label in 1996 for both the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy, and later applied it to the Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Advance, to distinguish titles that have sold over one million copies. The label is also applied to Nintendo GameCube games that sold more than 250,000 copies.[1] A Player's Choice program has not been implemented for the Wii or Nintendo DS, despite the existence of multiple million-selling games.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player%27s_Choice
It was a "GBA" quiz this time around so it was to be assumed that the answers should be for GBA. So the answer should be 1,000,000 as Wikipedia said it was 1,000,000 for GBA games.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh. The random luck part is where I always fail things. LOL That's okay, though. I have an M3 Real that can sort of become an iTouch, so it's all good. I just wanted to take the quiz.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol