iTouch2 problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by wireles, May 15, 2009.

May 15, 2009

iTouch2 problem by wireles at 3:27 PM (705 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. wireles
    OP

Newcomer wireles Advanced Member

Belgium
    I have a small (maybe big) problem. Until now , i have had 3 flashcards from this brand (1 for me, 2 for friends). The problem i have with this that one of them doesn't get noticed by my dsi, it actually does by my normal phat nintendo ds. My guess is that it has a faulty connection, because when i slightly push the card down in my dsi, it actually notices the card for a few seconds... . The friend i'm giving it to has a ds lite tho but still, can i do anything about it

2. Fabis94

Member Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Latvia
    I had the same problem for my DSLite. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. I just taped some paper on the side with the sticker (just put a small piece of paper on it and tape it over, or just put only the tape without the paper on it for about 2-3 times). It is indeed a faulty connection. Now it works for me. It's just this really bad build quality. They even have clips on the sides and top for the flashcart. That is a retarded idea (like who wants to open up the flashcart? Besides the clips break easily).

3. GhostToast

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yea i had the thing disconnect on me a couple times now. but for the most part it has been fine. for DSi. haven't bothered trying it in my phat cause I still have my R4 for this. heh. i guess its kinda like pushing the damn NES cartridges in all the way. have to get a case or another game to shove on top! or blow on it! no, use hot air! *haaaaaaaah (breathing sound)*.

but yea that tape/paper idea is not bad probably.

4. wireles
    OP

Newcomer wireles Advanced Member

Belgium
    thanks for your replies, however i found out that the faulty card plays well on other dsi's (also my phat) , wich makes me to conclude that the problem is with only my dsi. It doesn't mean that that my dsi is broken, its still the card [​IMG]