iTouch...?

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be obtaining an iTouch in the near future, I have about 2 questions.

1) Can second gen be jailbroken?

2) What can you do with a jailbroken iTouch?

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
1. Just, a second generation iPod touch can be Jailbroken very easily with redsn0w.

2. You can do a lot. Look around.

3. Have you considered that the third generation iPod touch will be launching next week?

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean does it have to use iTunes? For syncing? Umm iTunes isn't necessary really for anything, imo. You can easily download music from elsewhere without paying, and there are programs to sync without iTunes. Umm, there are sites and an app available in Cydia (installed once you jailbreak) where you can download any app, paid or free. Basically everything you need will be on Cydia (themes, emulators, games, ect.) Just search around google for things and I'm sure you will get results

DarkMario616

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've only had one of those really old ipods and you had to put music on it through iTunes, it sucked. I hate Apple and all the crap they make, I only want an iTouch for the apps and to hack it

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*facepalm* iTunes is easy to sync music into iPod bought or downloaded. I don't see how anyone could fail or find it frustrating.

1. Yes an idiot could do it.

2. Cracked app, just find a certain patch through a Cydia repo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing