Hacking iTouch Multiboot

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
tiagomartins, could you verify this triple boot m3 sakura 1.12 + m3 real 3.8x + itouch 2.5

m3 real 3.8x or is it m3 real 3.7x cuz they have already blocked m3 real 3.8x running on iTouch, and I think this should be m3 real 3.7x (ignore the version showing in the About, it can be change to show any version)

just check the minigame.eng file against m3 real 3.8x and see if they match is size
or test it with this games:

1. Solve the "2381 - Final Fantasy strategy A2 version of the magic of the closure Point (EU)" can not be normal soft reset the problem, can now use the soft reset normal game;
2. Solve the "2384 - Final Fantasy strategy A2 version of the magic of the closure Point (United States)" can not be normal soft reset the problem, can now use the soft reset normal game;

if it can't soft reset on these 2 games then it's 3.7x

elamigocze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TIAGOMARTINS: Very big and special THX for you man!!and could you upgrade it every time,when itouch firmware will new?THX.)))).
and just one(i hope last)please: could you upload itocuhds 2.5 + m3 sakura 1.12 without m3 3.7FW?just dualboot?thx:)))
EDIT: and pls in ENGLISH language,i dont speak chinese/japanese
smile.gif
)

tiagomartins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
elamigocze I will update the firmware ever you want just tell me and dsrules the firmware is 3.8x but in japanese because in the information info says 3.8x

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
they blocked foreign firmwares on M3real starting from verison 3.7f, maybe iTouch is diffrerent then...the japanese mingame.jp is dated 6/13..3.8x files are dated 6/27, so there's no way that it's version 3.8x..the 3.8x info you get is from the english 3.8x lic.dat file (all version 3.8x english files are also inside the folder, it overwrited the japanese 3.7ex lic.dat file) ...if you replace the lic.dat from 4.3a then you can get it to show 4.3ax but the engine is still 3.7e (j)

update: 2384 - Final Fantasy strategy A2 (U) gives 2 white screens when Soft Reset is ON, 3.8x already fixed that problem..so in conclusion, that is 100% not 3.8x

elamigocze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thx,i want just itouch dual boot m3 sakura 1.12+2.5itouch ds firmware,and if you can try m3 fw 4.3(as saiyed last answer with repalce..)just try it and if it will work(so M3 fw will be 4.3x and just design will as 3.7,its nice)if not,i want just m3 sakura(newest what works on itouch+newest fw from itouch:))THX
yaynds.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with the "dual boot m3 sakura 1.12--itouch ds 2.3d." Upon bootup, the brightness level increases, and no matter what I set the systems brightness setting too, using the dual boot, it's always at the highest. Is there an .ini, or something I can change, cause this is realllly eating up my battery.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Getting the latest sakura to boot would require alot of skill.
I'm working on it now..
That dosen't mean i will get it to work NOOBS!
This threads full of them

Elmo_2xtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello tiagomartins. I downloaded your m3real single boot firmware for itouchds (the last link on your post) because I love the M3DS Real firmware above all, akwardly. It worked nearly perfectly on my ItouchDS, smoothly and ran backups (didn't test homebrew because I don't use it much) and I would like to thank you for that, I had been looking for an m3real single boot for itouchds for a very long time now >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?