Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if this has been said but I read:

QUOTE said:
The first batch of the iTouch 2, the new linker compatible with DSi are set to be available next week. This DSi linker claims to be superior to all the others and works fine with all languages on the European DSi.

Sources: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=36162
http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=36170

also from the newsletter of http://www.chinadistrib.com

QUOTE- We will receive our first batch of iTouch2, the new linker compatible with Nintendo DSi on the 20th of April. Pre-order now, this is going to be a very hot selling item, and we will ship on a first come - first served basis! This product is clearly superior to other DSi cards on the market now, and work perfectly well with all languages in European DSi.

wink.gif

EDIT: Shittttttttttttt it was already said. I am never quick enough.........

A-Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so say i can speak english and i have an acekard 2i whats in it 4 me ?

Posts merged

so say i can speak english and i have an acekard 2i whats in it 4 me ?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Antoligy said:
I got myself a review sample
Should be fun

according to their email, it works in all languages, unlike the DSTTi and AceKard 2i
EZVi works with all languages too you know
lecture.gif

A-Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
by the way n acekard u can cut copy paste delete update via wifi it looks better and so i ask again if i have an acekard and understand english whats in there for me i went on their website and i feel if they wantr me to buy uit they shoiud at least give me a good reason!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Here sent to me directly from the M3 Team:
QUOTE said:
We will release itouch2 for DS, DS Lite & DSi next week & release M3 real i about 2 weeks later .
it2-a.jpg
it2-b.jpg

QUOTEMain Feature of itouch2 :

1, supports Real Time Save function .

2, Compatible with DS , DS Lite & DSi .

3, Supports SDHC ( capacity over 4GB , 8GB ,16GB & 32GB …..)

4, Continue to update & frequency enhance software/firmware .

5, Supports Multi-Language System ( English , French , Germany , Italian , Spain , Portuguese, Dutch, Korea & Thai Language .)

Our itouch2 works prefect on DSi-EU without any language select problem .(We heard that AK2i & DStti only can run fine on DSi-EU while you select the English language )
Sure AceKard rocks (the 2.1 is my fav card) but M3 have always had the upper hand in the flashcard market (they made the R4, and that is the most cloned card and alsom sadly, the most popular). Maybe this iTouch2 will have a completely new firmware that is better.

EDIT: I should also probably mention that this info and these renders are exclusive to DS Database and NintenHacker.

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wouldn't be surprised that the M3 Team was trying to get one of their cards as a "hot item". I just hope that the Itouch 2 contacts touches the contacts on the dsi or dsl; not like the acekard 2i, problems with the touching

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k4sHmuNn1 said:
was i the only one who came into this thread thinking there was news about an Apple Itouch 2?

I did when i first read it. But this is a site about video games. mainly nintendo's gba and ds. Apple's iPod touch is already at the 2nd generation. Its also called a iPod touch not a iTouch...(many threads on this, it dont matter to me but some people get pissed off. There is a Pasen iTouch though.

Anyway, i never liked the original iTouch DS they had a slow GUI when i was using it. Sakura firmware is amazing though. I wonder how well these will work. I really like the AK2 though. Bought many of them and had to RMA many of them because of a "bad batch".

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sweet, i have an iTouch (not the new version) and unfortunately it sucks. The functions arent as good as the ones on Acekard and it isn't actually comparable to those. The support on simplepluseasy.com isn't good either.

BUT

If this is as good as they say (better than Acekard 2i) then of course i will get it. I like that it will have an updatable kernel and wont be as slow as EZ-flash Vi. I hope there will be a new menu too and new forums/support team.

EDIT: Where can i pre-order it to Europe (Latvia to be exact)?

A-Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Agent007 said:
I wouldn't be surprised that the M3 Team was trying to get one of their cards as a "hot item". I just hope that the Itouch 2 contacts touches the contacts on the dsi or dsl; not like the acekard 2i, problems with the touching
wha you had problems with the ak2i i never had has any1 else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay