Hacking Issues with using Cyclods Cheat

zach12_2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've been working with the CycloDS cheat tool, and I have a bit of an issue. I downloaded the cheat pack that is offered here on GBAtemp and loaded it onto my SD card. Everything works perfectly. (Thanks to everyone that compiled that awesome list by the way.) However, I wanted to add a custom code to that existing list, but can't seem to figure out how.

See, I have pokemon black and pokemon blaze black on my SD card. I wanted to duplicate the pokemon black codes to use with my pokemon blaze black game. However, I can't seem to figure out how to duplicate the codes for pokemon black. I even tried downloading the .xml version of the code pack, remove the section for pokemon black, then import that single section as a seperate .xml file. However, when I try to import it nothing happpens. The CycloDS cheat tool just refreshes, closes all open folders and then just sits there. It's like it's done, but nothing has changed.

I am able to use the codes if I alter the Game ID and title to match those of Blaze Black. So what I need to figure out how to do is make a second copy of the pokemon black codes. Then I'd just change that second copy's game ID and title to match blaze black.

Can anyone tell me how to duplicate that set of codes? (Goodness, I hope all that makes sense. It seems a bit muddled. Let me know if I need to clarify and thanks in advance for any help you can offer. :))

JDWestbrook

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry, i don't know the answer to your question, but could you tell me how you got blaze black onto your SD card and made it work? Because i don't know how you get blaze black to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh