Hacking Issues with the R4i

Buchichu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before anyone does the inevitable, PLEASE don't tell me "don't use the R4i, it's a clone and it is evil!!" I already HAVE it, so this advice is not helpful. I found a site that updates the firmware, so technically it is working (for the time being) I just have a couple issues I can't figure out and hope someone has solved them:

1. My saves don't work. I transferred all the .sav files over but they are not being recognised. Nor are new saves.

2. The cheat.dat is not working. I know how to fix the overall R4 cheat issue, that's not the problem, this is specific, it seems, to the R4i. I also tried the usrcheat.dat and that's not working either.

Again, I already have the R4i, and I know from several sources it CAN work if you fix the glitches, so please no advice to just "get a new card"

Thanks in advance.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
2. The cheat.dat is not working. I know how to fix the overall R4 cheat issue, that's not the problem, this is specific, it seems, to the R4i. I also tried the usrcheat.dat and that's not working either.

no one seems to have an answer for this
infact, quite a number of r4i users (different clones) also having problem to get the cheats to work
including me

Buchichu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zero383 said:
This one? http://raing3.co.cc/random/sku.99999.htm

Seriously though, you would have been better off posting in the R4 forum. That's where people still give a rats ass about R4 products, clone or not.

aw crap, sorry. I didn't see the R4 forum...I'll try over there and hope I don't get crapped on for spamming or something.

thanks anyway, folks.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think the gold r4i is so good, you should just simply get a red box r4i. Those are way better. The cheats show up for every single cheat and all games work on it.However, you did say you already have so.... have you tried reformatting your micro sd card, or perhaps making the .sav extension capitals?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse