Issues with encrypting .prx

Zhaxxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i am trying to test things and i decrypted and re encrypted flash0\kd\np_service.prx using PrxEncrypter-Mod (on github) (also i did not edit the file at since im just testing right now) and it seemed to all work fine execpt when i try to go online in LittleBigPlanet i get the error 'A connection error has occurred. (8002013A)' right after signing into psn

here are the files incase somone else can encrypt it for me

Attachments

• np_service.zip
    66.8 KB · Views: 39

Zhaxxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you might have to rename it, but this is how the encrypter named it:
i renamed but still didnt work still 'A connection error has occurred. (8002013A)' error
Post automatically merged:

ok so i found out the file is in data.psar in the firmware update, i can extract the prx files from it using pspdecrypt (on github) but idk how i can make them back into a psar file

Last edited by Zhaxxy,
  • Sad
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what could be wrong, but the instructions are backwards iirc, so I corrected it, assuming that was the problem, because the byte size for those two parts of the file are swapped.

Zhaxxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure what could be wrong, but the instructions are backwards iirc, so I corrected it, assuming that was the problem, because the byte size for those two parts of the file are swapped.
in the file you already sent? cause you didnt send any new file

Zhaxxy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for trying but i figured out the issue, i did a factory reset on the psp, switched to a new empty memory stick and the decrpted prx worked! i even made the changes i wanted to make and it still worked. i have no idea what the issue was but ill have to pinpoint it down some time soon

• Love
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone