OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I've an issue with SD2Vita.
It was difficult, but now I've my games on the SD Card (129GB on VitaShell).
But my Official Card doesnt exist on VitaShell, and when I trie to connect my Vita in USB mode, I can put files ONLY on my official card. But it useless, I cant transfert files on the SD Card with VitaShell...

Do you have any ideas why my card is not on VitaShell ?

Thanks !

KonataXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because when I use VitaShell, I cant tranfert files with USB, I can only with FTP. USB is better for me.
With USB mode, i see the Sony card. When i remove the Sony card, VitaShell see nothing.
May be is ok, and VitaShell cannot see my SD card AND the Sony card.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because when I use VitaShell, I cant tranfert files with USB, I can only with FTP. USB is better for me.
With USB mode, i see the Sony card. When i remove the Sony card, VitaShell see nothing.
Which plugin are you using? Is it StorageMgr? How did you configure your VitaShell options? (Hit the Start Button)

Reactions: KonataXIII

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly it. To access areas that aren't ux0: using USB via VitaShell, you have to open that folder. For example, open uma0: in VitaShell, then hit Select. Note that you may have to try more than once as it doesn't seem to always work, that's why I switched to FTP despite USB being faster.

KonataXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I remember, i've formated my SD card with win32 something and put a zzblank.iso file, put the gamesd.sprx on the tai folder, and add a line on a config file (I add the line just under the line KERNEL).
I'd some issues, and I've used a vpk (gamesd.sprx.vpk) for put my sdcard to ux0. Now it's ok, I can install games on the sd. But I cant add games with USB.
And other question. For you, it's better to stay on 3.60 Enso, or go to H Encore 3.68 ? I've heard, Sony doesnt really ban account, so I think I'll play ranked matchs on Windjammers. But I really think it doesnt a good idea. =)
I dont used StorageMgr

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember, i've formated my SD card with win32 something and put a zzblank.iso file, put the gamesd.sprx on the tai folder, and add a line on a config file (I add the line just under the line KERNEL).
I'd some issues, and I've used a vpk (gamesd.sprx.vpk) for put my sdcard to ux0. Now it's ok, I can install games on the sd. But I cant add games with USB.
And other question. For you, it's better to stay on 3.60 Enso, or go to H Encore 3.68 ? I've heard, Sony doesnt really ban account, so I think I'll play ranked matchs on Windjammers. But I really think it doesnt a good idea. =)
I dont used StorageMgr
So are you trying to access both the sony mem card and the SD card at the exact same time on Windows?

If you're just trying to access the SD Card from Windows, just press the Start button on Vita Shell and make sure your mount point is set to SD2Vita.

I recommend you switch over to StorageMgr, just cause the config file for that is super convenient.

I would recommend you update to 3.65 Enso.
Link: https://vita.hacks.guide/updating-to-3.65-(henkaku)

However, if you don't mind having to run h-encore everytime you reboot your device, you're free to update directly to 3.68. I prefer a coldboot exploit, so I am keeping my Vita on 3.65.

Pretty sure spoofing works again now on 3.65, however, I don't play any online games, so can't 100% confirm that.

KonataXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just want to access the Sd card with USB, and transfert some files on the Sony card with VitaShell.
I'll try that tonight.
Thanks !! =)

KonataXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do the update to 3.65, and it work as well. But now my SD card can only if the Sony Card is removed. And I cant install VitaShell on tge SD card. I think my Vita doesnt see my SD card like the real ux0. =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended