Hacking Issue when updating Luma3ds updater

Flaire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im currently trying to update the updater for Luma3ds and it sends me back to the home menu saying a software error has occured, im not sure what went wrong but I would greatly appreciate some help.
Thanks.

SaddQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I definitely saw Luma in the Updater app. Besides, it has so many uses that it should certainly be on your CFW'd system.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use universal updater. there's a qr code for it to install it through fbi by just using the 3ds' camera. that's how I installed mine.

Nova_D_Aurora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update Luma on the Universal Updater. The creator of (Luma Updater) has stopped development on it for some time now.
Here's a comment from KunoichiZ "Why are people still using this? 3ds.hacks.guide has a better method to updating Luma now. LumaUpdater isn't even a part of the guide anymore. Closing this as all developement has stopped on this, in case it wasn't obvious."

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update Luma on the Universal Updater. The creator of (Luma Updater) has stopped development on it for some time now.
Here's a comment from KunoichiZ "Why are people still using this? 3ds.hacks.guide has a better method to updating Luma now. LumaUpdater isn't even a part of the guide anymore. Closing this as all developement has stopped on this, in case it wasn't obvious."
Why exactly are you replying to a thread from a year ago? Universal updater has already been recommended. So there isnt anything new you are providing here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs