ROM Hack Issue randomizing Pokemon X for Citra (Pk3Ds)

Ghorz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
(I'm sorry I just realized I didn't post in the right section. Can a moderator move it please ?)

Hi everyone, I'd really appreciate to have some help. I've been working on it since few days and can't seem to find a solution.

So, here's my problem. Last days, I randomized Pokemon USUM, without any problem, using PK3DS and HackingToolKit. It worked perfectly.

Then I tried to randomize Pokemon X using the same method. Everyting gets randomized BUT static encounters, starters (I just didn't find where I could randomize it), and Wild Encounters randomizer just seems not to work. After randomizing Wild Encounters I get a message saying that it randomized it, but then when I seek for theses randomizations in the text file "Encounter Slots" (created by "Dump Table" on PK3DS), nothing has changed. And whenever I try to "Save Current Encounters", I get this error message :

error pk3ds.PNG

I've been looking for a LOT of tutorials but I couldn't find anything that helped me. I really hope you will have time to answer and to help me. Thank you in advance for reading this !

(Sorry I forgot to precise that I play on PC with Citra with a .3ds rom)

Last edited by Ghorz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey