Hacking Iso loader game compatibility list..

killercow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please test trauma center new blood with the neww gecko os? Please even a patch pal version because mine can go the "now loading" screen but the wii seems to search so it might be that my iso is bad!

RiPPn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn NTSC and Blast Works NTSC now work near flawless with Gecko OS v1.06 BE, they weren't working at all with the original loader. The only issue with Blast Works is there is some sound glitching, but the game itself runs great, load times are even pretty quick. The only issue with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is cutscenes stutter, but the stutter is so quick the scenes are still watchable, and load times are even quite quick. Updated the wiki.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cleaned and organized the Wiki. Do not be offended if your version of a game was removed. As suggested by a few members, there only needs to be one copy of each game, so if your version (NTSC or PAL) was the same as another members, and you had the same (even relatively same) outcome, then one was removed. If there was multiple outcomes, I personally obtained a copy of the game and attempted for the best resolve (I.E one had steps to make it work) id it worked then that one stayed. This was done to help people find information faster, without being told a game works, doesn't work, and kinda works. Also any post which the only reason for it semi-working was because it was in black and white was changed to a Green instead of Orange as this is not a error with the game itself and is because your television does not support progressive scan or PAL settings. Also if one post had a better outcome because of the WiiGator GeckoOS 1.6 loader, then both posts stayed as they used entirely different software for loading.

Thanks everyone for all your input and hopefully we as a community can continue to make the wiki a great place to go for the most accurate information. If your post was removed and you wish to have testing credit, simply add a "-YourNameHere" in the description (not the title of the game). This will allow mulitple people to be credited for testing a game.

This post only refers to the NTSC Wiki, and not the PAL one. Someone with a PAL Wii should organize that side in the same manner, as I do not have a PAL Wii to test releases on. Thanks again for everyone for all their help!

One last thing! If you are using the new GeckoOS 1.6 channel by WiiGator, please make a note in your description as it is not the same as the Backup Loader and we do not want people to confuse compatibility between the two.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jinxvorheeze said:
This post only refers to the NTSC Wiki, and not the PAL one. Someone with a PAL Wii should organize that side in the same manner, as I do not have a PAL Wii to test releases on. Thanks again for everyone for all their help!
The PAL Wiki is already organized that way, and has been for some time now. There are no doubles, the descriptions are all uniform, and there are disclaimers for loading times, FMVs and the Gecko OS loader at the top of the page so these don't have to be repeated in the descriptions. Corrections of image problem descriptions aren't necessary, because there are none when working with PAL wii/isos.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, glad to see you guys keep it well organized. I don't bother with it since, like I said, I don't have a PAL Wii. But the NTSC needed it bad. I cleared 3 extra Super Mario Super Sluggers out each one said something different.... things like that make it had to use when you are new and making it as user friendly as possible should be a top priority.

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jinxvorheeze said:
But the NTSC needed it bad. ... things like that make it had to use when you are new and making it as user friendly as possible should be a top priority.
Yes, the NTSC list bothered me as well, good to see someone revising it. If you ask me, the main page needs heavy editing as well. I already applied a bit of makeup here and there, but zsakul seems to be quickly offended if someone messes with "his" and maschells wiki. Which kinda misses the point of a Wiki project. O well.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think he likes people touching the main page. I've tried to help zsakul with alot of stuff, and talk to him just about everyday over messenger. If he gets offended, then he can just use his backup and I'll keep to my own site, but this wiki needs some love, thats for sure.

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to jinx's update we had a bit of a 'brawl' We both have ocd so he wanted it organized and duplicates removed and i refused so hes got his own organised section on the wiki and i have my organised duplicate filled one
tongue.gif
.. Its more sexy that way.. Anyways anything added after the 25th will have to be readded since i had to backup since then..

FooBeH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
[Game name:] Super Paper Mario

[Region.NTSC/PAL:] pal wii, PAL GAME

[What cables was you using, Av cables, Hd cables, etc..:] av cables

[How well did it work:] Works great for the first chapter.
[What kind of issues happened when you used it?..:] I can confirm that the game crashes after the cutscene with count Bleck. When you start up the game again it works. In chapter 2-2 the game will freeze when you talk to someone. Nothing you can do about that one.

[What type of discs did you use?:]TDK DVD -R

[If you know what type of cd burner you have then please put it here:] LiteOn

[If it didn't work what errors did you get:] -

[Game name:] Bully

[How well did it work:] Didnt work.

[If it didn't work what errors did you get:] Nothing. Just a black screen.

[Game name:] Batallion Wars 2

[How well did it work:] Works , kinda. If you want to do the campaign you have to wait a long time for all the cutscenes. You cant skip them. Gameplay is fine.

[If it didn't work what errors did you get:] -

[Game name:] Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles

[How well did it work:] Works great , some stuttering cutscenes. Every 3 minutes it has to load ingame. Gameplay is fine.

[If it didn't work what errors did you get:]

[Game name:] Lego Batman

[How well did it work:] Works great , except for the cutscenes.

[If it didn't work what errors did you get:]

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK! I have about 70 games i gotta freaking add and sorry for being inactive ive been working on editing my movie lately.. Anyways i'm going to add all these games thats been posted in the last 6 pages that no ones added and maybe we get a new feature later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson