Island transfer tool (Animal Crossing) from hacked to unhacked?

eraldonate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have super hacked treasure island that I want to transfer to my legit clean switch. Can I get banned on my legit switch if I host these free treasure islands? I've heard only your dreams get banned, but you could continue playing online with others?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have super hacked treasure island that I want to transfer to my legit clean switch. Can I get banned on my legit switch if I host these free treasure islands? I've heard only your dreams get banned, but you could continue playing online with others?
I want to see where this ends

eraldonate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont be banned, the only problem will be restocking the island on the normal switch
I've placed things like underwater and obvious hacked places. I've also changed the name numerous times. I'm worried about reports. If it even bans? I don't plan to upload in dreams

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've placed things like underwater and obvious hacked places. I've also changed the name numerous times. I'm worried about reports. If it even bans? I don't plan to upload in dreams
Dont worry about reports, i have been online on a hacked switch almost since the game came out, and so far im safw

eraldonate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a little unmoded, and sended many islands to test it, so far good
I'm planning to change turnips to ridiculous amounts.
Also I can't find an option to change passport photos. I wanted to use a custom one through NHSE, unless there's another program for that.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm planning to change turnips to ridiculous amounts.
Also I can't find an option to change passport photos. I wanted to use a custom one through NHSE, unless there's another program for that.
I dont know any program to change passport photo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)