Not open for further replies.

nash79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
as the title says it, im wondering if waninkoko is dead. It's really for the first time that he doesnt release anything for more than two months
smile.gif

I know he's not DEAD, but you know ...
wink.gif

monkey04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's mean obviously he's not dead he's just taking his time to make the next thing to the best it can be

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He is a pretty quiet guy as it is and i think the leaking of the backup loader initially has made him even more cautious - he wont release much until he has everything working now.

D

Deleted User

But I still wonder, how does multiple ISOs work on DVD-R?

Probably he'll release PC App that scrubs the ISOs, permanently.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
He's probably working with the argon team like hackmii reports says...
Its threads like this which makes him look at the scene again, and think erm Pathetic, stupid kids wanting, moaning and hoping me to rush my work.......

Leave him alone, he's a busy guy like most, he does have a life you know besides sitting on a wii allday! the likes of Uni, casual work
tongue.gif
and other areas not to go into hehe
so wait, be patient, sitback, enjoy the ride, and maybe sometime he may release something new....

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
no hes not dead i spoke to him yesterday
snap so did i linkin
smile.gif
why should you need to hear anything form him anyway, i mean come on, do you say that about team twiizers etc although you can chat with them on wiidev... and others...so...NO
pathetic really
what? im his beta tester n00b, i have him on msn im talking to him now. ass

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't pay attention to DJDynamite... he just posts to get his post count up... like it's a contest to have the highest post count...

Linkinworm, can we get a hint of the next thing to come from Waninkoko, or will it be too much of a kick in the nuts that we don't wanna know just yet?

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
Don't pay attention to DJDynamite... he just posts to get his post count up... like it's a contest to have the highest post count...

Linkinworm, can we get a hint of the next thing to come from Waninkoko, or will it be too much of a kick in the nuts that we don't wanna know just yet?
LOL, agreed.

Anyways I dont really see the point of this thread... Just because waninkoko didnt release anything.. how does it releate to him being "dead"? Stupid thinkin...
Ever heard of the word "life".

Nuke85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumb thread..This has nothing to do with wii hacking =/

He isn't dead, maybe taking some time off?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Are you really that much of a gay, you are really sad, yeah having a shitty high post count really makes my nob lift up a little, you stupid fucker, what can a high post count achieve, you stupid twat....Nothing
And i hope he doesn't release fuck all with cocks like you about, cheap little man!

QUOTELOL, agreed.

Anyways I dont really see the point of this thread... Just because waninkoko didnt release anything.. how does it releate to him being "dead"? Stupid thinkin...
you can agree wit it, do i care...No FUCK YOU

DON'T WANT TO START A DEBATE OR FLAME, SO LEAVE IT BE
tongue.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kamui said:

Yeah, these threads grind my gears. "I haven't got anything for the last two months, I assume he's dead, because if he were alive, he'd be releasing something right now." Gosh. Close this thread already, it's nothing but a soon-to-be flamewar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.