Is this real/legitimate?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by NiGHtsBeta09, Jun 27, 2011.

Jun 27, 2011

Is this real/legitimate? by NiGHtsBeta09 at 12:16 AM (1,146 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. NiGHtsBeta09
    OP

Newcomer NiGHtsBeta09 Member

United States
    Hey, guys! My girlfriend is looking to get a flash cart for the 3DS when she buys it, and we found this. She had a TTDS and I had an M3 Real before (I updated them both, so I know how to work them).

So this is an N3DSTT (idk?) and I checked the site on the label and it looked legit. If anyone can give me information on it, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

N3DSTT Info Page

If this is bad or something, can anyone direct me to a few good, legit flash cards for the 3DS? Thank you for your time! It is greatly appreciated!

2. Ikki

Member Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
    There's no flashcart that can run 3DS roms. And old flashcarts work for DS games.

3. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    There are no 3DS flash carts available. Only DS carts that also work on 3DS in DS mode. The current best flash cart that works on 3DS is the supercard dstwo.

4. NiGHtsBeta09
    OP

United States
    Wait, so no flash card has 3DS support yet? What is the card in the link that I attached to the first message?

Ok then, I think I get that?

5. Ravenius

Newcomer Ravenius Advanced Member

Finland
    It's either a scam or just another flashcard that can only play DS games on the 3DS. I, too, highly recommend Supercard DSTwo . You won't be able to play 3DS games, but it works great on the 3DS for normal DS games.

6. NiGHtsBeta09
    OP

United States
    Ah, ok, thank you! We still have out old DSs so I'm fine with my M3 Real and her TTDS, so I guess we'll wait for the flash card for 3DS games, or some emulator to come up. Thank you guys~!